~chapter 7~

Maddie's pov:

~SMUT STARTS HERE~

As I watch Tyler lay down in the middle of the bed where I just was, I couldn't help but become nervous. "The ropes and blindfold are in the bedside table." Tyler tell me when he is comfortable. Reaching over to the table and opening the draw to only find a ton of ropes, chains and blindfolds. "Don't worry baby girl I have so much more." He says from behind me still laying down but with his arms behind his head.

I look through the draw and pick up a piece of rope that I thought would tie nicely and a blindfold that looked nice. I turn back around only to see Tyler looking at my arse. "Tyler stop it." I say to him which makes him look me in the eye and say. "I can look at any part of you baby girl, your only mine to look at." Making me blush.

Tyler's pov:

I look at which ones she choose, seeing them makes me laugh internally as the rope she choose won't hold me if I try and break out of it and the blindfold is sheer that anyone could see through it. Watching as she straddles me while still being naked but the only problem I have with that is that I have my joggers on. "the only rule I have baby girl is if you try and fuck yourself on me you will be punished." I say watching the blush rise to her cheeks.

Looking at her as she tied my hands to the bed, seeing that she has the knot so loose around my wrists. Looking at the bow that she made thinking that it won't break but she only did one knot so I could pull one end and it would come undone. "Such a good bow baby girl." Watching as she bits her lip and looks down making my internally smirk and think. Praise kink.

I watch as she picks up the 'blindfold' and bring it up to my eyes and tie it at the back. "Stay." She says to me but then quickly says, "please." With a head tilt to the side I watch as she just stares at me before moving her hands down to the waist band of my joggers. She moves one of her hands down to the imprint of my dick that is straining against the joggers. She gently palms my dick making little moans fall out of my mouth, as she does this dirty act so innocently.

She moves her hand back to my waist band slightly tugging on them. "Is this okay." She whispers not looking anywhere but my face. "Baby girl you know the answer." I can't help but say slightly teasing her to pull them down. "I see her bite her lip before pulling down my joggers. Once she has fully pulls them down she can now see my hard dick as it springs out against my stomach.

Watching her as she fully takes in my dick before she takes one of her hands and traces one of the veins that run along my dick. Breathing even heavier as I can't do anything as she would then know that I could look all along. She ever so slowly begins to stroke me up and down watching herself do it, she looked like she was watching the most interesting thing ever.

"Tell me what you are doing baby girl." I ask her wanting her to tell me as just before I asked her I watched her move one of her hands down towards her clit. "Are you touching yourself kitten, is touching me making you turned on." She stops all of her movements for a second before continuing. Her hand did feel amazing around me but I am more focused on her pleasure.

After a few minuets of her just stroking me I remember that she has a praise kink. "You make me feel so good baby girl, your doing so well." I say while looking into her eyes, not that she knows that. I thrust my hips up slightly making her gasp at the action.

I watch as she moves her hand away from my dick and her clit, making my hips buckle upwards again, seeing my little kitten lean in to kiss me desperately is adorable. While I was distracted by her kissing me I didn't feel her straddle me just over my dick until I feel her lower her hips, wet didn't even describe how she felt. As she just sat there I new that she was just trying to tease me so I took matters into my own hands.