~chapter 12~

Maddie's pov:

Opening the box I see the most gorgeous puppy ever. "Omg puppy." I say taking it out of the box pulling him right up to my face cuddling them. I turn to look at Tyler with small tears in my eyes. "You've got to name him baby girl." He says to me getting on the floor with me and wiping my eyes.

I look down at the puppy to see that it was looking at me

I look down at the puppy to see that it was looking at me. I tilt my head to the side looking at the puppy trying to think of the more perfect name for him. "Cookie." I say then look up at Tyler to see that he is chuckling shaking his head.

"Kitten he is meant to be a guard dog." Tyler says leaning back on the safe, still sat on the floor, pulls me to sit between his legs with cookie still in my hands. "No I don't care his new name is cookie." I then sit cookie on my lap who looks up at me and Tyler.

"You like your name don't you cookie." I speak to the puppy who wags his tail before kissing my cheek making Tyler stop him. "Ah that's my cheek to kiss cookie." Hearing him say this makes everyone laugh at his protectiveness.

We all just sit down together for a couple hours of us all just sitting down watching Halloween movies that aren't horror because we all agreed that we would watch them later at night. As we watch the movies we me and Tyler also lightly train Cookie to protect me as Tyler kept his head in my neck and would 'pretend' to bit it so that Cookie wold learn to know that if I was in danger he would need to protect me as Tyler put it.

As we are all sitting down watching the last bit of this movie, even though I am still sore from me and Tyler having sex I know can't help but crave him. After the movie had finished everyone then stands up making me look at them in confusion as to what they are doing. "It's okay bunny were all going hunting but Tyler is going to stay here with you okay."

Rosalie tells me leaning down to give me a kiss on the forehead and to scratch be hide cookie's ear. I turn my head so that I can see Tyler before asking. "You need to go and hunt so you don't go hungry." I tell him looking into his eyes to show him that I mean it.

Tyler just shakes his head at me. "It's okay kitten I went out hunting last night so that I didn't have to leave you alone." Tyler tells me kissing me neck a little but I look up at Rosalie to see if what he said was true because even though I trust him I don't want him to stave. She just nods while laughing at us being protective over each other before leaving with the others to go hunt.

Once Tyler hears them leave and lock the door he starts to leave strong kisses against my neck making my head instantly lean to the side to try and get more pleasure. Tyler keeps on kissing up my neck but as he reaches my ear he whispers. "You know kitten they're going to be one for hours, and I think daddy needs to reward his baby girl."

After he whispers the last bit into my ear I could help but let a moan escape my lips at his words and the kissing on my neck. He knew me moaning was a sign that I wanted to continue so he gently took cookie off my lap and picked me up to carry me up stairs.

As he picked me up with my face in his neck and my legs round his waist, I started to place small kisses on his neck before kissing his sweet spot that made him stop for a second before I knew it I was thrown on our bed with Tyler standing over me.

"Do you want your reward baby girl." He asks me seductively making me almost moan at his words. "Yes please daddy." I tell him as I know that he wants me to reply verbally. I see him smirk at me answer. "Such a good girl aren't you." He questions me as he moves so the he is leaning down closer to my face.

I feel myself brisk in his praise making him lean so close that our noses are touching. "So my baby girl has a praise kink does she, well should we find out what other kinks she has." He say before leaning into my neck and starts to bite all along it.

As he does my hands find the back off his neck while his hands wonder up and down my stomach before finding underneath my top. "No bra kitten , its almost like you wanted this to happen." He says against my neck. Think that he is taking too long I buckle my hips against his wanting some sort of friction.

As Tyler feels me do this he pulls away from my neck. "Aww baby girl are you feeling needy." He almost mocks me, as I was going to reply he moves so that he is sat against the head board with my straddling only one of his thighs.

~SMUT STARTS HERE~

"Since you want to be needy you can get yourself off on daddy's thighs." He tells me holding onto my hips before he slowly drags me forward on his thigh making me grasp and moan as I hold onto his shoulders. As he slowly moves my hips back and forward my moans start to get louder and louder as the feeling of my clit rubbing against his joggers.

After a few minuets I am moving myself on his thigh as Tyler moves his hands off my hips and just leans back enjoying watching me get myself off.

As I can feel myself getting close I look at Tyler with pleading eyes. "Please can I cum daddy." He just looks into my eyes before grabbing my throat, leaning into my ear whispering. "Cum for me baby girl." Hearing his words I cum throwing my head back in pleaser.

~SMUT STOPS HERE~