-chapter 2-

Maddie's pov:

It's now lunch and with all of my classes I have had a Cullen in each one so as Emmett was in my last class before lunch and he said that Alice had said well more demanded I sit with them so he offered to walk me there. As we get to the side door I see all the Cullen's there already there. "Sorry for keeping you waiting it was Emmett's fault we would of been here faster if he didn't walk into a wall." I say looking at all of them with a small smile on my face. "I'm stilling telling you that the wall has never been there." Emmett says looking down at me while I look up at him. "I just think you were to busy thinking about Rosalie as what were you saying. " I say looking like I am thinking about something, as I do this he makes a face of horror. "Don't You Dare."

He says looking down at me trying to glare at me." Oh I know what is was oh how beautiful she was and how she is the sun in your life." I tease him a little but all he does is gasp. "Oh I thought that was between us kitten." He says looking down at me then going to a beautiful blonde girl who I am guessing is Rosalie and kisses the side of her head. All I did was shrug my shoulders. "Lets go to lunch." I said in a joyful voice. "Oh I need to introduce you to Tyler." Alice says in her preppy voice to which she drags this huge man who is like almost 2 feet taller then me and has arm muscles like twice the size of my head. "Maddie, Tyler. Tyler, Maddie." She says then just takes my arm and starts walking into the lunch room.

As we walk in the lunch room everyone turns to look at us. "Why is everyone looking at us." I turn to look at the other Cullen's as I say this. "Well it's because we always keep to our selves." Jasper says looking up to Alice and taking her other arm as she still has her arm in mine. "Well it's non of there business who you talk and who you don't so they should mind there own business." I says with a look on my face which some people would say discus. "It's okay we are used to it." Rosalie says with a small smile on her face as we get to the table." Yes but you shouldn't have to get used to it." I say with a small frown on my face. As we all sit down I some how ended up sitting next to Tyler and Emmett which just makes me look even smaller then I already am. "You're so small." Edward says looking at me. "Shut up" I say blushing which makes Emmett and Tyler laugh at my blushing face. After they are done laughing and my face isn't all red I look in my hand bag for my lunch and start eating the salad that my dad made me.  

(Around what you and Tyler look like sitting next to each other

(Around what you and Tyler look like sitting next to each other.)

At lunch I talked to everyone even Rosalie which was surprising to everyone in the hall, as we were laughing and she was smiling. But I mainly talked to Tyler as I feel like I have a connection with him, but I don't know why.

As I am talking to Rosalie I feel Tyler looking at me which is making me blush, so I turn to look at him and tilt my head and after a few minuets I just ask him. "What are you looking at?" As I say this I then see that he is looing at my neck so I lift my hand up and feel my neckless. "What does the neckless mean." He asks me in which I blush even more,"Uhhh its a virginity neckless." I say not looking at him and I'm blushing to much. I then see his hand reach out and hold the neckless while I just make out that he says, "cute."

As the bell rings Tyler stands up and gives me his hand. " Well malady will you let me take you to class." Tyler says as I give him my hand. "Yes you can kind sir." I say as I take he hand standing up giggling as he pulls me to our next class.

_________________________________________

All pictures or from google or pinterest.