-chapter 5-

Maddie's pov:

Waking up snuggled up to Tyler is my favourite feeling ever, we have been dating for almost a year and it has been amazing. As it is almost Halloween and we get some time of school, starting from tomorrow, Tyler said that he's going to take me to visit some of his family in Alaska, which I'm excited for as Tyler has told me so much about them.

As I am thinking about all this I feel Tyler start to slowly put butterfly kisses on my neck which takes me out of my thoughts and makes me giggle as he rolls us over so I am under him with him still attacking my neck, eventually he mumbles into my neck, "Good morning kitten. you ready for school." him saying this makes me giggle as his beard tickles my neck.

"But I want to stay in bed and cuddle with you." I say throwing my arms around his neck and snuggle more into him. "Well sorry kitten but after today we are going to be in Alaska." he says to me while picking me up and walking me into my closet.

After getting dressed and brushing my hair Tyler suddenly walks over to me after also getting dressed, since we spend most nights with each other we have lots of clothes at each house. Once he has reached me he picks me up bridal style and says, "you ready to eat breakfast with your dad, kitten" I just nod to answer his question while kissing the inside of his neck.

As I don't move my head from his neck, I feel him shake his head and just slowly get out of bed and pick me up bridal style and start to walk somewhere, but as I had my head in his neck. After he walks out of my room and walks down what I think are the stairs.

After a few seconds I feel Tyler sit down but he never takes me out of his arms. "Good morning Charlie." Tyler says to dad, "Morning Tyler, you ready to take my little girl to meet your cousins." I hear dad say to Tyler as some plates are placed on the table. "yes I can't wait to take her, I'm sure they will love her."

As I start eating I hear dad say to me, "Angel, I hope you take loads of pictures in Alaska." As me and Tyler are finishing are breakfast, dad is almost out the door but pokes his head out the door, "Angel just to let you know I will be home later tonight but I will see you before you go tomorrow." he tells me and Tyler who nods while I reply, "okay bye dad love you." when I hear him shout love you too then the door close.

After I had finish breakfast Tyler turned me to look at him "I'm going to start the car, can you get the bags kitten." he says while stroking my hair so I nod while saying, "of course baby." I stand up but before I go back to our room I kiss him on the lips but I make sure it is only short but still loveable as Tyler has a tendency to make them into a full on make out.

As I reach the top of the stairs I hear Tyler start up his car so quickly grab our bags before slowly walking down to then front door where Tyler is waiting with the house keys to lock the door, as I pass him he bends own so he can give me a little peck before I walk down the stair outside the house to get to the car. As I reach the bottom I feel Tyler come and pick me up before walking to my side and placing me down but before I could plug myself in he reaches over and does it while pecking my forehead. Little things that he does like these always make my heart swell with love.

Thinking about all the cute things me and Tyler have done while dating I only come out of my thoughts when I see Tyler walk round the front of the car to open my door. Placing my hand in his I hop out the car as Rosalie and Emmett walk over to us. "Hi Bunny do you still feel sore after yesterday." Rosalie asks when she and Em reach us. I freeze in Tyler's arms as I never told Tyler that I got a wax yesterday. "What is she talking about kitten?" Tyler questions looking down at me but I can't answer him, blushing when Emmett bursts out laughing I'm guessing because Rose told him where we went yesterday.

Rose seeing me not talking but Tyler wanting a answer, "bunny wanted to give you a little present before we go to Alaska, so she got a wax." she tells Tyler so casually. I look up at Tyler to see what he thinks, after a few seconds of him just staring at Rose he turns his head to look at me, "So someone saw you down there who isn't me?" He says while tilting his head while still looking down at me.

All I can do is nod as I know that he is very possessive over me, as it took him over 2 months for Jasper and Carlisle to hug me. He just carries on looking at me before looking at Rose and Emmett and saying, "Tell the others were at home." before lifting me over his shoulder and walking over to the passenger side and plugging me in before driving to my home.