-chapter 4-

As we walk into the living room every one stops talking and turns to look at me and Tyler. He puts me down on the floor and stands behind me with his hands on my waist. It was silent for a couple of minuets until Rosalie gets up and moves over to me and Tyler, which causes Tyler to tighten his grip on my waist which excites me and confuses me, as he told me that Rosalie and Emmett are his parents as they found him when he was dying and ever since then they have had a bond that children and their parents share.

As she walks up to us, Tyler never loosens his grip on my waist which I think everyone could see how protective he was of me. When she was in front of us she just looked at Tyler gave him a nod then turned to look down at me and said. "Has he explained everything to you sweetcakes." She says looking at me with care in her eyes. I nod at her implying that he has told me everything which makes her smile at me before wrapping her arms around me in a hug.

After Rosalie finally removes her arms from me Emmett walks in front of me, but like with everyone else I have to look up at them so when he is in reach he looks down at me with no expression on his face which kind of scares me, what if know that I know he doesn't want to date his son.

But that changes into a massive smile and then says, "I hope your ready to deal with Tyler's kinky self." after he says this he just gives me a massive bear hug. But when Emmett says this I blush like mad, while Tyler just chuckles a little and shakes his head.

After Emmett finally puts me down Tyler is instantly at my side lifting me up and speeding to a massive bean bag that I haven't seen before.

As I am admiring the bean bag I feel myself being placed on it, but because I am so small and the bean bag is so big when Emmett walks in with Jasper and Rosalie, he just bursts out laughing

As I am admiring the bean bag I feel myself being placed on it, but because I am so small and the bean bag is so big when Emmett walks in with Jasper and Rosalie, he just bursts out laughing. "youuu looookk sooo small" he barely gets out as he is now holding his stomach leaning on Jasper's shoulder.

As Emmett is still laughing, Rosalie smacks him on the back of the head. Tyler just shakes his head while they sit down on the sofa closest to us.

As Jasper turns on the TV, Tyler crouches down in front of me and takes hold of my hands and looks into my eyes, "Are you sure you want to be with me." after he says this I just look at him like he's an idiot and the others look at him the same as well but I just respond with," Yes you idiot, now cuddle me." As I say this I open my arms for him to cuddle me, but when I also say this I can see him let out a sigh of relief and a massive smile forms on his face.

So he picks me up by my out stretched arms and moves so he sits down on the bean bag with my in his lap. As we are sitting watching a movie I'm slowly drifting into sleep I see Carlisle and Esme walk in and Esme bring a fluffy blanket around me.