~chapter 8~

Maddie's pov:

Slowly waking up to Tyler shaking me saying, "Kitten you've got to get up Rosalie and Emmett are going to pick us up in a few minuets." Still not wanting to get I just move my hand in the direction that I think that his face is in, as I haven't opened me eyes yet.

Hearing him chuckle as he grabs my hand and kisses the back of it before throwing the quilt off and picks me up and walks into the bathroom. Still holding me he turns on the shower making sure that it is mainly hot, by peaking out of one of my eyes.

Walking into the shower with me still on his hip with my head on his shoulder. He just stands there for a few minuets making me relax under the hot water. I move my head so it is sideways on his chest instead of in his neck.

Watching as he moves to grab the sponge of the shelf and then holds it in front of me. "Can you hold this baby girl." He says making me nod and grab the sponge and hold it so he can pour the shower gel onto it.

Pouring my vanilla shower gel onto the sponge before he puts it back and takes the sponge out of my hands and slowly starts to move it up and down my back, just letting me relax under his touch.

After he has washing me he puts me down on the bench in the shower so he can wash himself. Quickly washing his body and hair he picks me back up and washes my hair and just stands under the water again.

"You ready to get ready baby girl Emmett and Rose will be on there way soon." Tyler asks me making me nod still tied, but knowing that I can sleep in the car.

After we have both dried off, while we are both still in our towels we put on lotion, wash our faces and brush our teeth before Tyler grabs us matching jogger bottoms and me one of his hoodies.

As we go to walk down stairs to eat breakfast so dad can see me before we go, now not begin under the hot water I feel the soreness in-between my kegs making me hiss making Tyler look down at me in worry. "Did I hurt you kitten?" He asks with worry in his voice. "No, it's mainly discomfort, you didn't hurt me." But instead of answering me he just picks me up and takes our wash bags down the stair and puts the bags with the other ones by the door and takes me into the dinning room to see dad already sat there.

"Morning." Dad says as Tyler sets me down in a chair and walking to get me some fruit before we go. "Morning dad." I say back to him before saying. "Got work?" After I see him in his uniform he just nods his head as Tyler walks in holding a bowl of fruit. Putting it on the table and them moving a chair as close as possible to mine before sitting down and handing me a fork.

Looking as Dad chuckles at Tyler before finishing his coffee and gets up, walking up to me and kisses my forehead. "I want lots of pictures." Dad says walking out of the door to go to work. As I finish my fruit I hear Emmett and Rose pull up.

Tyler quickly grabs my bowl and puts it in the kitchen before walking over to the door and letting them both in. Rose walks over to me with a knowing smirk on her face making me blush, knowing that she knows what me and Tyler did.

"you ready to go bunny?" Rose questions making me nod ready to meet their 'cousins'. "Don't worry bunny they know that you are human and are excited to meet you." Emmett says walking into the kitchen with Tyler behind him.

Tyler walks over to me and picks me up, warming my hearts as he doesn't want me to be in any discomfort. Walking over to one of Emmett's trucks that I'm guessing is new as I haven't seen it before. Rose opens the door for Tyler making me see this set up in the car.

Rose grabs me from Tyler's arms for a second so that Tyler can lay down first before Rose passes me to him, for him to lay me down on top of him making sure that I am comfortable, while Emmett and Rose get in he car.

"Let's get this show on the road

"Let's get this show on the road." Emmett says starting up the car, making me laugh at him while Rose just shakes her head. After driving down the road for a couple of minuets I can't help but wonder, "Hey, where are the others?" I ask looking up at Tyler as he looks down at me hearing my question.

"They are still at the house as Esme wanted to make you little snacks to eat on the way." Tyler says making me smile at Esme wanting to make sure I eat. As the car comes to a stop I look out the window to see the others outside, as Esme walks over to the car Emmett rolls down the window so Esme can pass whatever she has through the window to Tyler.

In which she hands him some container and a fluffy blanket that Tyler bought me for his house. She then looks at me with a smile before saying. "See you in a couple of hours okay hun." Making me smile back at her. She then walks over to Carlisle's car and gets in but not before she waves at me making me wave back.

Emmett then rolls back up the window and waits for Carlisle to start leading then in his car. But before Emmett starts moving again he turns to look at me and says, "Love the marks on your neck bunny." As he says this with a massive smirk on his face I blush and hide my face into Tyler's chest as Rose smacks Emmett on the head.

"Ow babe I was just teasing her

"Ow babe I was just teasing her." He says in defence as he starts to follow the others. Tyler just chuckles at the two of them before he wraps his arms around me, making sure that I am safe and whispers in my ear. "Get some sleep kitten." Kissing my forehead and rubbing his hand up and down my back making me slowly fall asleep.