𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

Walking into the freshly furneshed building, Vanity quickly spotted her best friend India.

It was the night of the grand opening of the hottest night club in Houston, Texes "777"

Bottle girls and dancers lined up like they were told to do, waiting on their boss Michelle Thornton.

Speaking of the devil, her expensive heels could be heard hitting against the wooden floor as she headed towards them.

Fixing her posture and her hair, Vanity took a deep breath preparing herself for the night ahead of her.

His strong cologne invaded their noses the closer he got to them, walking in behind his wife he scanned the room his eyes landing on Vanity's.

His gaze stayed on her a little longer than the other girls, her brown eyes staring back at him for a few seconds before switching her gaze onto Michelle who was now talking.

"hello ladies, as you all know tonight is the grand opening of "777" and I expect all of you to do your very best not only tonight but every night."

After a few more minutes of her talking, the dancers went into the dressing room to touch up their makeup, do their hair etc...

Sitting down beside her friend, Vanity grabbed the hot comb which was definitely living up to its name, sliding the tool across her hair she made a hissing sound as the heat of the comb made contact with her hair, she continued this action for a few minutes with different pieces of hair.

"Are you ready for tonight?" India asked adding more lip gloss onto her already glossy lips.

"yes, but I'm a little nervous since this is my first time" Vanity explained.

"you'll be fine, trust me but, you never told me what Paris said"

Paris was Vanity's Fiancé they'd gotten engaged six months ago but, the wedding planning was currently postponed.

"Girl, he's still mad about my new job here but he can't expect his pay check to cover my responsibilities, I got shit to do!" She explained getting irritated by just talking about it.

"He's a mess honestly, but tonight let's just forget about it go out there have fun, and make yo money fuck what he gotta say!" India said standing up to adjust her corset.

"I'm not gone trip about it, this is temporary anyway" Vanity said standing up as well getting ready to walk out.

Grabbing her arm, India pulled her closer to her looking her in the eyes.

"Just remember, here there are no rules, and everybody 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬" 

Vanity nodded her head and they both walked out hand in hand.

"Here goes nothing" Vanity mumbled following India over to the bar.

•••

𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒!
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 "𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬" 𝐈 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭.
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥!
𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝.