Chapter thirty eight

The party in our dorm was already in full swing by the time we arrived, with pulsating music, shattering sounds, and people dancing and singing. Walking in with both boys by my side, we caught everyone's eyes, making me feel exposed and vulnerable.

Sensing my unease, Sebastian leaned in closer to my ear and whispered in his husky, low voice, "I love you." My heart beat faster as I tried to nod and clenched his hand more firmly, hoping to find some comfort amidst the chaos.

As my eyes scanned the crowded room, I spotted Natty. Excitement flooded through me and I ran over to her.

"There's Natty!" I exclaimed, smiling widely.

"Y/n," she said playfully. "You look amazing. What are the boys doing to you?"

I felt my cheeks flush, not wanting to give too much away, even if it was giving me endless orgasms and pleasure.
"Oh, they're just keeping me entertained," I replied, chuckling nervously.

"Let's grab a drink," I suggested, glancing over at the bar.

"You read my mind," Natty agreed, smiling eagerly.

As I stood with Natty and Garreth, enjoying several drinks and taking in the electric atmosphere, my eyes swept across the room until I saw Sebastian and Ominis standing together beside the dance floor.
The blinking lights cast shadows and illuminated their enthralling figures in the captivating dark room.

Sebastian's hand firmly held Ominis face while Ominis had his hand wrapped around Sebastian's throat. The intensity of their kiss was palpable, as if they were completely immersed in their own world, oblivious to the world around them.

The people around us watched in shock, unable to take their eyes off of them, just as I was. It felt as if nothing else in the room existed, and I could watch them like this forever.

Garreth was in complete shock as he took in the sight of Sebastian and Ominis lost in their intense embrace.
"Wow!" He whispered.
Natty followed his gaze and saw the two of them exchanging a passionate kiss on the dance floor.

"Jealous, Garreth?" Natty teased him, a playful smile on her lips. Garreth's eyes remained fixated on them.

"No, not at all," Garreth replied, stuttering slightly, his attention still entirely captivated by Sebastian and Ominis.

Garreth was clearly taken off guard by what he had witnessed and whispered in shock, "I, I just didn't expect this."

With a hint of sarcasm, I replied, "Mhm," before leaving him and joining my boys.

My hands trembled as I gingerly placed them on the backs of Sebastian and Ominis. They abruptly separated from their kiss before Sebastian grabbed me and yanked me in between them.

Ominis lurked behind me, his lips barely touching my neck while his fingers trailed over my waist, pressing me tightly against his crotch. Sebastian's hand delicately stroked my cheek as he tantalized me with his lips, his breath hot against my skin.

The heady aroma of whiskey invaded my senses, making me feel dizzy and lightheaded.

I seized Sebastian by the neck and pulled him down towards me. Our lips met in a ferocious crush of passion.

Oh, Merlin...

The smoky flavor of his whiskey left an indelible impression on my tongue, fueling an insatiable appetite that coursed through my entire body.

We stood there, the three of us, swaying sensuously to the music. Ominis traced intricate patterns along my neck with his lips, while I savored the taste of whiskey on Sebastian's lips.

Colors of a Slytherin जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें