Chapter twenty one

Sebastian's pov.

I kept having nightmares that made me wake up in a cold sweat every other hour.
The dreams were intense, ranging from going to Azkaban to everyone I care about dying. I took a deep breath and tried to calm down, but the voices in my head kept screaming at me.
They kept telling me that I was the reason my sister got cursed, that my parents died, that Y/n almost died, and that I even killed my uncle.

Feeling overwhelmed and consumed by guilt, I got out of bed where Y/n and Ominis were sleeping and went out on the porch. The night was dark and quiet, just like the emptiness I felt inside.

All I wanted was to scream at the top of my lungs. I wanted to break something, smash it into a million pieces until there was nothing left. Sometimes I wish I could beat myself up, punish myself for the things I've done. One thing's for sure, I'm surrounded by my own demons. Demons that I'll soon unleash, letting them wreak havoc on earth.

And on top of all this, there's Ominis.

"What the hell, Sebastian?" I screamed in my head. I couldn't believe that his touch had this effect on me.

His hands on my skin felt like fire, burning me from the inside out. The sensation of his breath against me was making me go crazy. I wanted to push him away, to run as far as I could, but I couldn't. Something about him had me trapped, had me wanting more even though I knew it was wrong.

I know I kissed him at the party, that part replays in my head over and over again. I didn't give it much thought there and then, but I remember feeling a desire building up inside me as our lips met. I blamed it on the alcohol. But this? I have nothing to blame on.

After standing outside in the darkness that seemed like an eternity, I went back to bed.

Y/n snuggled up on my chest and buried herself in me. I wrapped my arms around her, feeling safe and loved. After a while, Ominis hugged Y/n from behind in his sleep, and as he laid his arm over her, it fell down on my waist. A burning shock of electricity ran through me, and I felt my body respond to his touch. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe I was feeling this way about him. It was wrong, so wrong, but I couldn't help it.

The hours passed as I lay there staring at the ceiling, the morning light beginning to shine in. It gave a glint of shimmer on Y/n and Ominis, who were still sleeping soundly. I sneaked out of bed and headed to the shower. As the hot water cascaded down on my bruised body, it made me flinch, but I kind of liked the pain. I tried to wash off yesterday's moment, but it was burned in my memory. Every time I closed my eyes, I saw Ominis face, felt his touch. I couldn't believe it had happened, and yet it had. And now, I had to deal with living in my own mind.

And suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Can I come in?" Ominis asked.

You have to be fucking kidding me, I thought to myself.

I took a deep breath and said, "Yes, of course," with a low voice.

He walked through the door with only black trousers on, his whole upper body bare, making my heart stop. I couldn't help but admire his toned muscles and pale skin.

"I just need to get my toothbrush," he said as he went to the bathroom sink.

I'm going to dig my own grave very soon, I thought.

I turned around so I faced the shower wall and closed my eyes, a sigh escaping through my lips.

"Is everything alright?" he asked with a soft voice.

"Never better," I snapped out, trying to sound casual and nonchalant. But inside, I was a mess.

I stood in the shower until he got out and then took a deep breath. As the hot water was pelting my skin I felt a sense of anger and desire building up inside me, like a storm brewing in the distance.