Chapter fourteen

I woke up to the gentle sound of raindrops tapping against the roof. Careful not to disturb them, I slipped out of bed and made my way to the kitchen, my heart full of contentment.
As I brewed a pot of coffee and started a fire in the fireplace, I stood quietly by the door with my cup in hand, admiring them as they slept soundly next to each other, and I felt a sense of peace wash over me.

I went out on the porch and sat under the roof as the rain continued to fall, taking in the peacefulness of the moment. The raindrops were gentle and rhythmic, tapping against the leaves of the trees and creating a soothing melody. The fresh scent of the rain filled my nostrils, and I breathed in deeply, feeling my lungs expand with the crisp air.

As I sat there, I watched as the raindrops created puddles on the ground, and I felt a sense of gratitude for the beauty of nature. The colors of the leaves and flowers seemed more vibrant against the gray sky, and I felt a sense of awe at the way the world could be both peaceful and powerful at the same time.

I sat there for a while, sipping my coffee and taking in the silcent before I headed inside.

As I pulled away the curtains, the morning light streamed into the bedroom, illuminating Sebastian's sleeping face. He groaned and buried his head under the pillow, clearly not ready to face the day.
I couldn't help but smile at his adorable grumpiness, and I sat down on the edge of the bed.

"A little too much alcohol last night, my love?" I asked, kissing him gently on the forehead. He grunted in response, still not quite awake. I leaned over him, my heart full of affection, and whispered, "Let me take care of you."

Sebastian slowly lifted the pillow from his head, revealing his tousled hair and sleepy eyes. "Mmmh," he murmured, his voice low and husky. I felt a shiver run down my spine at the sound of his voice, and I leaned in to kiss him again.

"Come back to bed," Ominis said, his voice thick with sleep. I turned to look at him, my heart full of love.

I lay myself between my two loves, I felt my heart overflowing with joy and contentment. They both laid their heads on my chest, holding me tightly, and I ran my fingers through their hair, caressing their backs slowly.

"We have to get up sometime," I said softly, my voice filled with tenderness. I knew we couldn't stay in bed forever, but in that moment, I wanted nothing more than to stay wrapped up in their arms.

"Nah," Sebastian said, hugging me tighter. I felt his breath against my skin, and I closed my eyes, feeling a sense of peace wash over me.

"Agreed," Ominis said, his voice low and soothing. I felt his hand on my shoulder, rubbing small circles, and I smiled, feeling grateful.

"Okay, just one hour," I said, my voice filled with anticipation.

But one hour turned into three, and I found myself lost in the warmth and safety of their embrace. I woke up to an empty bed, feeling a sense of longing and sadness wash over me.

I looked around the room, but neither Sebastian or Ominis was there. But then I heard the sound of a teapot coming from the kitchen, and I felt a sense of relief wash over me.

I got up from the bed and made my way to the kitchen, where I found Ominis making tea and Sebastian coming down with a towel around his waist and wet hair. It was a sight that took my breath away, and I felt my heart fill with love and tenderness.

"Oh, Merlin," I whispered, feeling my heart skip a beat. They both turned to look at me, and I felt a shiver run down my spine at the sight of their smiling faces.

"Hello sleepyhead," Sebastian said, his voice low and husky. I felt my cheeks flush with warmth at the sound of his voice, and I smiled.

"Why didn't you wake me?" I asked, feeling a sense of longing and sadness wash over me.