Chapter twenty three

Ominis pov.

As Sebastian pushed me against the bookshelves, my heart raced with anticipation. I could feel his heavy breathing on my skin and my body was trembling with shock. With a low, barely audible voice, I asked him, "Sebastian, what are you doing?"

Despite my pounding heart, I waited for his answer, but he remained silent. Suddenly, he leaned in and kissed me passionately. In that moment, everything else faded away and I kissed him back with all the passion and desire that I had ever felt.

My hands grabbed his waist and pulled him closer to me. His breathing became heavier and heavier with each passing moment. He gently put his hand against my throat as his lips traced down to my neck. A burning desire built up inside me, and then he asked with a low, husky voice "Do you want me to stop?"

I could feel his warm breath against my skin and my body warming up from his touch. I knew I wanted more of him. I whispered "No," succumbing to his touch and completely lost in the moment.

I felt my heart race as Sebastian's hands gently unbuttoned my shirt. As it was wide open, he traced his fingers across my chest, sending shivers down my spine. I couldn't believe how much he was driving me crazy. I was completely under his spell.

"Oh, Merlin," he whispered with a raspy voice as his hands moved up and down my upper body. He leaned in closer, so his lips were brushing my ear and said, "I've wanted this for so long." He paused to take a deep breath before continuing,
"I want you, more than anything."

In a second, I turned Sebastian around and pinned him against the wall.
With a rush of passion, I tore open Sebastian's shirt, revealing his toned chest and abs. My hands gently caressed his skin, causing him to melt in my touch. I felt a wave of emotion wash over me as I felt his hot skin under my fingers.

As I leaned in to kiss Sebastian's neck, I felt a rush of emotion that I couldn't contain. I spun him around so that his body was pressed against mine, and I traced my lips along his back with every fiber of my being. Sebastian let out a soft moan, and I kissed my way up to his neck, feeling completely lost in the moment. The air was charged with electricity.

"Sebastian," I whispered in his ear, my voice filled with desire. I could feel his breath getting heavier, as I traced my lips down to his spine, and I knew that he was powerless to resist me. He turned around and kissed me with passion and tenderness.
As our lips met, his hand slipped down the outside of my pants.
A groan escaped my lips and I could feel the heat between our bodies.
My hands found their way to his waist, and pulled him closer to me. Then my fingers started to unbuckle his belt.

Suddenly, we heard a voice calling out. "Is anyone here?" We froze in shock, Sebastian put his hand over my mouth and we both held our breaths until we heard the footsteps fade away.

Oh, Merlin. We're in the library. I was completely lost in Sebastian that I didn't even think where we were. I'm usually not the person that wants to show off, but this time, I couldn't care less. Let them see how much we wanted each other.

When we heard the footsteps disappear, we both let out a big sigh and leaned against each other's shoulders, breathing heavily as we tried to process what had just happened. Sebastian's hot breath sent electricity through my whole body, and I only wanted more.

He let out a small laugh as I felt his head facing down to the floor. I started to button up my shirt and I felt Sebastian's hand brushing away my hair that hung down my forehead. My whole body shuddered under his touch, and it felt like I was struck by lightning.

I took a deep breath and said to Sebastian, a bit embarrassed, "Sebastian, I think your shirt is no longer wearable."

"I think you're right," he said playfully.