Chapter Seven

Sebastian pov:

I remember standing with Y/n at the party, our voices raised in a heated argument. She was angry that Imelda had been sitting in my lap, and then she had gone off to kiss Garreth, of all people.
Probably to piss me off.

It was a feeling of anger that I had never experienced before, I wanted to snap Garreth's neck in two.

I couldn't let her do that so i took her hand and dragd her away from that slug.

But I realized that it was because I had been harboring feelings for Y/n since our 5th year together. I had never acted on them, but that night, I couldn't keep them inside any longer.

She was furious that I had dragged her away and demanded an explanation. But in that moment, all I could think of was how beautiful she looked, with her fiery eyes and flushed cheeks. I mustered up the courage to ask her, "What the hell, Y/N, were you really going to kiss Garreth?"
I said frustrated.

After I asked her if she was going to kiss Garreth, she looked at me with a mixture of shock and disbelief. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as I waited for her to answer, she hesitated before she repeatly said, "Yes."

I was taken back by her response, and I remember feeling a wave of pain in my chest.
It was then that I knew that it was now or never - I had to act on my feelings once and for all, or forever keep silent.

I turned to her and said, "God damn, Y/N, I would simply set the world on fire if only to keep you warm," before I leaned in to kiss her. It was like electricity coursing through my whole body, and I knew that I never wanted to let her go.

It didn't take long before she was kissing me back, her hands grabbing my neck, I felt my heart swell with joy. It was like a thousand fireworks exploding inside me. In that moment, I knew that my feelings for her were returned, and I felt like the luckiest person in the world.

I can't find the right words to describe that kiss. It was like we had both been longing for it for so long, and finally, our desires had been fulfilled. We were desperate for each other, and it was like nothing else in the world mattered except for the two of us.

Her lips were soft and warm, and I could taste the sweet flavor of her lip gloss. I ran my fingers through her hair, feeling the silky strands slip through my fingers. It was like time had stopped, and we were the only two people in the world.

As we pulled away from each other, I looked into her eyes and saw the same longing and desire that I felt reflected back at me.

And here we are, in the very house where I grew up.
I take her hand and lead her into my
bedroom, where we're surrounded by memories of my past. Yet, in this moment, there's only her and me.

As we stand there, looking into each other's eyes, I can't help but feel a surge of anger at the thought of her finding Ominis attractive. The fact that they shared a bed together only fuels my rage.
I want to lash out and make her see that she belongs with me and no one else.
The idea of her with anyone else drives me insane. But then, I remember why we're here.
I need to show her just how much she means to me. That she belongs with me and me alone.

"I want you," Y/n whispered as we gazed into each other's eyes.
Before I knew it, I had lifted her up and pushed her against the wall.
As I started to kiss her neck, she let out a soft moan that sent shivers down my spine. Her hands found their way into my hair, pulling me closer to her.

I moved my lips from her neck to kiss her lips, as my tongue met with hers, she let out a moan. I felt a surge of desire that I had never experienced before. Her moans were like music to my ears, and I knew that I could never get enough of her.

"I need you, now," I said, barely able to get the words out. My heart raced as I felt her hand slip down my trousers and touching my member.

I laid her down on the bed and continued to kiss her, she took off the sweatshirt that she had borrowed from me, revealing all of her bare upper body.
Which made me to almost lose focus on what I was doing. She's so beautiful. She pushed my head down to her breats, so i started to lick her nipples.
Which made her let out a gasp.

I asked her "Do I have your consent to make you feel good?"

She could barely contain herself as she stammered out her response. "Y-yes," she managed to say.

I slipped my hand down her undergarments as i continued to lick her nipples.
Oh, she was already wet for me.

I started to put one finger inside her, and then inserted two, pulling it in and out in an slow even motion.
It drove her insane, she moaned my name and grabbed my hair.
"Sebastian I'm c.."

I started to push my fingers faster inside her and she screamed out my name as she came.

"I want you inside me," she said, with a heavy breathing, her body shaking with disaire and excitement.

I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants, letting them fall to the floor.

I crawled on top of her and said with a smooth vocie "Are you sure, love?" My eyes never leaving hers.

"Yes, I want all of you"
I kissed her neck as i gently put my member inside of her, both of us moaning as it slide in.
I began to gently push it into her in a smooth motion.
"Oh god, you feel good" I said with a heavy breathing, barely able to get any words out.
"Harder Sebastian!" She said, with her breath hot against my skin.
I started to push it harder in side her, "Fuck" slipped out under my breath.

I was ready to combust inside her but I need to make her understand that she belongs with me, and that I'm the only one who can make her feel this way.
I used all the strength I had left to keep pounding inside her until she came all over my member and I followed short after.

I laid down beside her, feeling the warmth of her body as she snuggled up to me. I opened my arms, inviting her into my embrace, and she nestled into me, resting her head on my chest.
I felt her heart beating against my skin, and I knew that I was exactly where I was meant to be.
"Are you feeling alright, love?" I asked, my voice betraying a hint of nervousness.

I wanted her to know that I cared for her deeply, and that I was there for her no matter what.
"Never better," she replied, her smile warming my heart. She hugged me tighter, and I felt her love enveloping me. In that moment, I knew that I would do anything for her, and that I would always be there to support her and make her feel loved.

I couldn't believe that I just had made love with the love of my life and now she is laying on my chest.

We spent the rest of the evening wrapped up in each other's arms, talking and laughing and sharing our dreams and hopes for the future. And as we drifted off to sleep that night, I knew that I was truly in love with Y/n.