He gave her a hug, rubbing Usagi's back in comfort. "Don't let yourself down, bestie. Bulma had once told me to make sure you are clear with your fiance about your relationship. Involvement of friends in a personal relationship often does end up bad for others. Talk with Mamo personally and make sure your relationship is stronger, and an outsider doesn't breach it easily."

Usagi looked sad. "But Mamo doesn't know I'm pregnant, Goku. I still need more time to tell him that. How will I tell him that I'm pregnant with Chibiusa or Chibi-Goku."

"I wasn't sure, but let him know you are pregnant when you're ready to talk to him. I won't stop you." Goku suggested to her.

"Maybe tomorrow I will tell him?"

He nodded. "Of course. It's your decision."

"Thank you, but promise me not to tell everyone about my pregnancy except my mom. She already knew I was pregnant," Usagi pleaded with him.

"I promise." Then Goku and Usagi went to meet up with the others. As they walked to the lake house, Usagi was thrown back by what she saw when they entered.

There were balloons and other decorations everywhere, but the one thing that really got her attention was the words "Happy Birthday, Usagi!!" on a banner in big letters.

She felt tears in her eyes, but they were joyful ones. "Oh, thank you guys so much!" Usagi smiled, holding her hands together. "This is so sweet of you!"

"Well, you deserve it, Usagi," Minako smiled, walking up to her.

"At least we still had a vacation going on," Rei said.

It was then Usagi noticed Mamoru wasn't there and began to wonder why he wasn't there. She began to feel unhappy about why he didn't throw her a surprise party.

"Where's Mamo?" Usagi asked, looking for her fiance.

Bulma groaned, rolling her eyes. "He said he is going to bed early, so we have to celebrate the party without him. He's such an idiot."

"Oh..." Usagi looked down. She wanted to know why Mamoru kept avoiding her like that. She needed to find out for herself, but she wanted to tell him about her pregnancy, even when the time has right.

Goku comforted her after he noticed her sad expression. "Don't worry, Usagi. We can still celebrate your party."

Usagi smiled at him, feeling happy Goku was here for her. "Okay."

The celebration went on for a while, and they offered her a piece of cake, which she only had a slice of. It was the boombox music that went on, and the song started, which surprised them.

"Guys! Guys! Did hear you all hear that?" Minako said, listening to the familiar music.

Bulma smiled. "It's America song called Pearl Jam."

Rei gasped, widening her violet eyes. "It's Yellow Ledbetter, one of my favorite music!"

"Can we dance?" Ami asked happily.

"Hell yeah, girl! Let's dance around the party!" So everyone started to dance in slow motion. It was then Goku decided to dance with Usagi, making her more happy. However, he was sure why Chichi and Mamoru didn't want to come over, but he rather had an amazing night to remember.

Unsealed on a porch a letter sat
Then you said I wanna leave it again
Once I saw her on a beach of weathered sand
And on the sand I wanna leave it again, yeah

On a weekend wanna wish it all away
And they called and I said that I want what I said
And then I call out again
And the reason oughtta leave her calm, I know
I said I don't know whether I'm the boxer or the bag

Oh yeah, can you see them
Out on the porch
Yeah but they don't wave
I see them
'Round the front way, yeah
And I know and I know I don't want to stay
Make me cry

I see
I don't know, there's something else
I wanna drum it all away
Oh, I said I don't, I don't know whether I'm the boxer or the bag

Oh yeah, can you see them
Out on the porch
Yeah but they don't wave
I see them
'Round the front way, yeah
And I know and I know I don't want to stay
I don't wanna stay
I don't wanna stay
I don't wanna stay, oh no

Yeah

Oh, oh

Oh, oh

***

Goku walked until he was out of sight from the lake house. Looking up at the sky, he could see that the moon was out

The full moon sure looks beautiful, Goku thought as he continued looking at the moon. It was then he saw Usagi outside, staring at the full moon.

"Shouldn't you be in bed?" Goku asked, walking up to her. He didn't want to interpret her alone time.

"I couldn't sleep," Usagi admitted.

"Feeling nervous?" Goku asked, coming to her side.

She nodded. "Yeah. I'm nervous about telling Mamo. I'm not sure he'll respond to that since he kept avoiding me. What if Mamo didn't want a baby? What will I do? I mean, sure, if he didn't want a baby or be with me, I'll be a single mother for the rest of my life."

Goku lightly touched her shoulder as she turned to face her best friend. "Usagi, if he has nothing to do with you and the baby, you're not alone. You had me, your cousin Bulma, and the others. Just let you know we can't let you do this alone when you're pregnant. We will help you raise Chibiusa or Chibi-Goku."

"What if I tell the others that I'm pregnant when Mamo has nothing to do with me anymore?" Usagi asked, worried.

"Then tell us, and you won't be alone. We'll make sure Mamoru doesn't break your heart eventually." Goku assured her.

Usagi softly smiled at his words. He was right. He did promise her that he and the gang would help her raise the baby when Mamoru broke up with her.

"Thank you, Goku," Usagi said.

"You're welcome, bestie," Goku replied with a smile before looking up at the moon. It was then the two sat together beside the fireplace and started at the full moon. Usagi looked up at the moon as well. It was then while watching over the moon, within a few minutes, Usagi leaned forward and kissed him on the lips, which surprised him. But instead of protesting her, he felt so relaxed as he closed his eyes as her lips consumed his under the night to remember.