Chapter- 18 (Jealousy)

Začať od začiatku

Yn: What are you all doing?

Jimin: Nothing Just talking!

Yn: About?

They all looked at each other not wanting to tell you the discussion they have done about Sehun..

Yn: Anyways who are your partners?

Taehyung: Huh? Why are you so desperate to know?

Yn: I was just interested...

You said looking straight into his eyes. Then you looked at Jimin too see him already looking  at you.

You smiled at him and softly pressed your lips on his. You was kissing him so softly like his lips are of  feathers...

After five mins kiss you smiled at him and said:

Yn: Anyways what is the theme for prom?

Namjoon: For boys back...

Yn: and for girls?

Hosoek: Red!

You nodded your head.... While they again starts talking...

Yn: I'm going for change.. Sehun will be coming soon!

They all hummed at response not wanting you to know that they are jealous and are planning something...

Soon Yn came out of her room

Yn Outfit:

She came in the kitchen to cook as she know that she will be busy after

After 1 hour she was done with her work..... She went in the living hall to sit on Jimin's lap...

Soon the bell was heard Yn thought that it would be Sehun so she went to open the door while the boys were smirking knowing who it will be...

When Yn opened the door she saw seven girl wearing the same revealing outfits while smirking standing over at the door.

Yn: Excuse me who are you all?

Lia: we are here for dance practice...

Yn: And who called you?

Yeji: Excuse us you are just a maid so be maid..

She said trying to make Yn angry but being a calm person she never gets anger inside her....

Yn: Oh okay come inside..

She said and guided them to the living hall. She saw her husband's smirking at her. Seeing their smirk she understood that they are doing this for making her Jealous....

Yn in mind: Ah ah my Hubbies thought that they will make me jealous.... Let's see...

Yn:  who are they?