Alpha - A Goddess - Chapter 24

ابدأ من البداية

"I set up the bench myself because I know Seokjin hyung likes to spend his time here," Yangcha informed, proudly patting the bench. I nodded and sat down without looking at him. The alpha deeply exhaled and sat beside me with a broad smile. He didn't speak much, but I could sense his... obvious excitement.

"Is Seokjin your next target?" I asked, quietly staring up at the gloomy sky

"Of course not. I made a promise to you, so I won't break it," Yangcha shrugged. I felt my head pounding intensely as I struggled to stay composed beside him.

"Okay," I nodded in defeat and leaned back with my eyes closed. I wish I was dead. I don't think I can bear to live like this.

"Are you still upset with me?" Yangcha asked. I didn't reply and calmly inhaled the soothing breeze beside him. Will he throw me off the rooftop if I express my dissatisfaction? I opened my eyes after a while to find Yangcha admiring my face with a fond gaze. His cheeks are rosy red.

"Why did you do it? The kills?" I asked, side-eyeing him with my head tilted against the wall.

"Seo Jangwook. A creep who stalks people. Especially the top alphas. He leaked all the videos and information related to the top heirs. He was my bully before Seokjin took me in. He'd shove me around and call me hurtful nicknames. Chung Yoona. The foul lips. She gossips. The nasty rumors about you were initiated by her. She's the mastermind. Don't be fooled by her timid behavior... she's nothing but a jealous bitch. She loves to defame you. And finally... Choi Seungho. The skinny alpha with the ugly wristband. His family runs the tech industry. Remember the platform I showed you? He invented the media to torment the alphas because he resents the higher ranks. Unfair treatment... that's what he claimed. He's the owner of the software," Yangcha calmly explained. I quietly listened to him talk in a dull tone, as if he was not interested in speaking about their existence.

"You dealt with Seungho too?" I asked. Yangcha scoffed and shook his head.

"No. Didn't you hear? He hung himself, noona. He killed himself because he was terrified of his dirty hands," Yangcha chuckled. I quietly examined his weak smile as he intensely stared at me.