chapter 38

ellas pov

I got out the shower and got myself dressed, then did my usually face care routine before going and walking into the bedroom to still see lando asleep peacefully which made me smile. I will never know what or how I need up so lucky. He was just perfect. I walk over and kiss his head before I start packing our suitcases back up.

Me and lando had talk about moving with each other last night and how it would be easier for when the baby comes along. We want our child to grow up in loving house hold and knowing that no matter what their mommy and daddy love them. We also talked about how we are going to tell everyone about baby Norris. 

The main person I need to tell is Carlos, I have no idea how he's going to react but once it all sinks in, I know he'll be the best uncle ever because he's the best brother even if I don't tell him enough. I rub my stomach and sigh. "Youre going to. be so loved mi amoré" is say quietly.

"I though I already was?"  lando chuckled and sat up looking at me and I walk over to him to lay on his chest. I chuckle softly and peck his lips as he rubs my stomach. "How is our baby doing in there?" he asks with a smile.

"Theyre doing okay, although I do believe theyre hungry" I grin up at him and smirk a little more.

"oh is that so? What would baby Norris like?" he ask but as if he's actually asking the baby.

"hmm they want waffles with fruit, with a smoothie" I say with a smile and he nods kissing my stomach.

"then I best get up, get ready and take you and little on to get something to eat hm?" He says with a smile and kisses my head Before getting up and going to get himself ready.

I begin thinking about how to tell the paddock again and then when I get and idea. Make a box like I did for lando but have it saying something to with uncle plus a baby scan as ill have a couple coming up ad thankfully lan will be there. Then at the next race or something go round and give them to them. I smile to myself as I like the idea and ill need to tell lando.

------

We sat in cafe and just talked about everything thats happened and how life is going to change once the baby is here but we couldn't be happier and more ready for it. It'll be hard with lan going to races and knowing I won't be able to fly with him soon but it'll all be okay.

He takes my hand and I smile softy at him. "You know while we are here we could go see my parents and my brother. You can officially meet them and maybe we could tell them? Maybe we could go to the shop and go get those boxes and make one like you and max did for me?" he says smiling.

I look at him and nod. "That sounds perfect baby, lets do that but first I want to sit here and enjoy my food." I grin at him and lean over pecking his lips. 

"What was that for" he ask with a chuckle

"because I can and because I love you more then ill ever be able to tell you in words" I say softly and start eating my food.

"El you know at some point the fans are going to start suspecting youre carrying. So I was thinking once we've told the main people, we tell the fans but keep the comments disabled?" he says and I just nod at him with a smile.

"I know lan dont worry, and for a while when their born I want to keep their face out of the media just for a while you know? So when it comes too photos and posting them do you think maybe we can cover their face with like and emoji?" I asked, I started to worry about the hate my child would get. I get it and im fully grown and it still hurst when im getting hate comments, I dont want then coming for my baby who cant defend themselves.

He looks at me and nods "of course baby, you dont even need to ask that. This child is just as much mine as theyre are yours and I was thinking the same thing anyways so dont worry." he say and kisses my hand.

I smile and nod. I'm glad that sorted.

--------

We went to shop and got what we need to get for the baby boxes. Lando had messaged his parents and brother letting them know we are coming over and apparently they seemed excited his words not mine.