chapter 18

ellas pov

It was the next day and had just arrived in Manchester, now waiting for Maura to make her appearance. I decided im going to test lando and let him know im safe and sound.

MyLove❤️🤫

Ella

Hey baby, im just letting you know that ive arrived in Manchester safe and sound. 

im just waining on Maura to show up.

mylove❤️🤫

Alright babygirl, im glad to hear you're safe and sound. Missing you already,
dont get up to anything. About to bored the plane now to Hawaii with Carlos, Charles and Charlotte then meeting the others over their.

Ella
alright my love and dont worry you have nothing to worry about and
I know I dont because Carlos is there to keep an eyes on. keeping you in line! im missing
you to handsome but we'll be okay. ill  try and be at the race at least . I promise.

mylove❤️🤫
okay angel, ill let you know when we land and ill try and keep you updated.
Hopefully see you soon then Darlin. Talk to you later.❤️

Ella
bye my love! ❤️

With that, I turn my phone off and smile a little as I hear my name being called. It was Maura waving at me with a smile on her face as always.  "hello missy, it feels like it's been ages since I saw you last." the woman said me and just smiled at her.

"it aint been that long M, now you're just being a tad dramatic.. but yeah i've been busy and what not with supporting my brother" I smile softly and chuckle.

she just looks at me and raises a brow "yeah okay.. if thats what we're calling.. I know you been with that mclaren driver, Lando Norris and I have to say he is a cutie aint he" she grins as we walk and get into her car buckling in.

I just smile and shake my head at her. "Nothing can be said though okay? Nobody at all knows atm we are keeping it between us, I haven't even told Carlos and that just yet." I smile as I scroll through instagram before falling into a peaceful sleep with lando on my mind.

A few hours later we arrive and I decided to post on my instagram story

eEllaSanchezz

once I had posted this we had arrived outside the hotel and in we went with our things to get booked in and our things in our room

once I had posted this we had arrived outside the hotel and in we went with our things to get booked in and our things in our room. I was starting to already feel a little sick and I had no idea why, I never got home sick so surely it can't be that. I sigh shaking my head as we walk up to the room. Maura just rambling on about the most random stuff.

"so we start shooting tomorrow then?" I say as I look at her laying on my bed feeling drained after the flight and car drive.

she nods at me and smile. "Get yourself some sleep so you're very refreshed for tomorrow. We need to be there for about 12ish so we will go out for breakfast first yeah?" she says as shes gets herself sorted and into bed.

I nod at her "okay thats sounds perfect." I get into bed and sigh missing the feeling of a certain someones comfort. I sigh and pick up my phone to text lando  even though the time difference is huge.

Mylove❤️🤫

Ella
hey my love, I just wanted to say good night even though for you in morning if you've touched down in Hawaii.. missing you more then I thought. I'll see you soon ❤️❤️

And with that I turned my phone off and closing my eyes falling  and falling into a sleep.