chapter 27

Ellas pov

we arrived at the little brunch restaurant where everyone was, as we got a little side tracked. I really wasn't feeling the best today, my body just felt ran down to be fair and some sickness but to the point I need to be sick anyways. I smile at a few of landos fans who were waiting outside and lando took a few photos before we headed inside walking over to the table where everyone was sat.

"Here they are. Finally, you sure took your time hm?" Daniel said with a little smirk.

this caused Carlos to pipe up who was sat next to isa. Hm interesting, definitely getting the details later. "can we not? we're going to eat and your referring to my little sister doing the nasty" he makes a gagging nose. Isa slaps the back on his head.

"Stop acing so immature Carlos, shes a grown adult near enough" she says and shakes her head at him with causes him to apologise and go back to conversation with Charles.

We both sit down next to each other with Pierre and kika. I smile at them both and we just start a normal conversation. I turned to myself and saw Charlotte looking at me giving me the eyes asking if I had told him and how I was feeling. I just shake my head at her and she sighs.

"Are you feeling okay though?" she finally ask with her words but in a quieter tone

"yeah im okay, stop worrying okay? I'm figuring it all out don't worry, I haven't been sick or anything today so that good I guess. However me and lando have spoken about something, we're planning on going public after all but still keep it private in certain aspect you know?" I say.

Turns out everyone heard the last bit and they all started congratulating us. I didn't actually understand why but turns out not everyone knew we was actually in a relationship. We both just smile and say thank you. Lando puts his hand on my thigh, and lean my head on his shoulder closing my eyes.

-----

we order our food and drink. Once again just with a some apple juice with pancakes even though I feel like thats all i've eaten lately. Joys of pregnancy I guess considering just be around 4 and a half weeks a long. Everyone was just chatting about the race, the up coming race and the next holiday we're all meant to go on.

Kelly spoke up "so I was thinking because us girls haven't done this in a while, I feel like we should go on a girls night out. Have a few cocktails and what not, some dancing more drinks and then get something to eat on the way home."

I look at my lap thinking about how I won't be able to drink or anything so there's not a point in my actually going out.

"im so down for that!" Charlotte she say

"Me too, it feels like forever since its just been the girls no offence boys" carmen says excitedly 

"you guys can count be down" lily also says 

"yep me too! i'm sure nick will be all good without me" Eva says.

then oscars girlfriend speaks up "i'm also coming if thats okay"

"of course its more than okay lil" Charlotte says with a smile.

Smiling, Isa also says she's down for it too. Then all the girls turn and look at me for an answer and I play withe my rings. 

"Ella?" Kelly says with a hopeful smile. 

"I- erm.. i'll see how i'm feeling when it comes to it." I say.

"oh come on el it'll be fun, it was be a good night with out the life of party there" carmen says laughing a little.

I can just feel all eyes on me and especially landos. I look at him who looking at me confused. "I-okay.. ill come, ill be on babysitter duty for you all" I say looking at the girl. They all steal and it makes me chuckle.

Eva then speaks up "so you won't be drink then?" I shake my head at her

"im not much of a drinker to be fair mines one special occasions" I lie and Lando knew it too. 

Everyone just nods and carry on with there own conversation and Lando looks at me like he was trying figure out if and what I was hiding.

"el, babe what's going on?" he asked "is everything okay?"

I look at him and I feel my eyes tear up because no, nothing was okay. I really couldn't get the thoughts out of my head, that he'd just run and never look back he finds out. I lie to him again. "yeah dont worry hun everything is perfect. if you excuse me im just going to use the restroom." I stand up and walk 

----------

Once we had eaten ect. we took the photos for them to posted and I was thinking about what I was going write. I smile a little. Lando hasn't let me go at all and he just keeps glancing at me.

"I dot know what's bothering you angel, but whatever is going on. I'm here with you through it all" he says before we all leave and head to the boat where we  was all going out on.