chapter 24

Ellas pov

I can't be pregnant at least not now, but what if I am.. what will Lando say.. Will he leave me.

isa looks at me. "el that means there's still a possibility that you could be, especially if he finished in you.. Think about taking a test just in case okay bab?" she says putting a hand on my shoulder.

I just nod and close my eyes. Charlotte spoke up "and you know what, whatever the outcome and whatever you decide to do you've got us through it all okay. Even if Lando doesn't well you know-"

I look at her. "please can we just drop it for now, im still due my period so its probably nothing seriously. Just forget about it please for now at least." I ask them both with a pleading look in my eye.

"Alright but at some point, we are coming back to this conversation okay?" Charlotte says acting like my older sister. I just nod at her and turn the music up as she drives us too the red bull ring.

----------

30 minuets later, we arrive to met with paparazzi, fans and Charlotte. We get out of the car to Paparazzi taking as many pictures as they can, throwing questions at us. Fans asking for photos which I do but ask them not to post until after not giving the reason away why.

Charlotte smiles at me, greeting me with a hug "Alright Ella, so glad you're finally here.. Lando is going to be absolutely over the moon about this. He's really missed you." she says with a soft genuine smile on her face.

'ive missed him so much, I dont even miss Carlos as much as ive missed him.. But thats our secret." I say. I keep my head down as we walk being a little race to but that fine less of a chance for me to be seen by lando, Carlos or basically any driver at the pit.

Char had gone to the Ferrari garage to watch the race from there. Isa came with me to Mclaren. she looked a little nervous and nudged her. "hey it'll be all good, they guys are going to love you plus the other girlfriends too" I say as I take the head set off Charlotte and put it on. I take a deep breath and close my eyes.

"Hey mclaren, im just here to say put your all in and win that race not only for but for us too" I smile softly as I hear him gasp.

his voice comes through the head phones "What the fuck! There aint no way, Ella is that really my Ella." I laugh and so do some of the others who could hear what he had said.

"its me baby, Youre doing amazing youre in p4 step on in but still be careful okay? All you need to do is get past gasly, Max V, George then you're in p1. you've got this baby. Ill be waiting for you." I say one last time before taking it off and sitting down going  a little dizzy.

I put my head in my hands. Isa sit next to me. "are you okay bab?" 

I look at her and smile. "yeah- yeah im fine dont worry." I mumble and look at the screen watching him take p3 now "come on baby you've got this. Just keep going and maintain the position." I mumble to myself and lean my head on isa.

isa smiles "this is so exciting! what position is you're brother in?" she asks

I look at the screen and find his last name "he is in p7 with Charles being p10" I say with a smile "hopefully they'll pick it up there's still a while to go."

 I stand up and walk over and grab a bottle of water, my mouth feeling like a desert. I close my eyes and open them again. Walking over to my seat slowly.

--------

I smile and jump up cheering when Charles come in p2. "thats my boy!" I shout and walk out of Mclaren and start jogging to the crowd that had already started gathering. I smile as I watch the three boys takes there places, George Russel p3 - lando p2 and Danny p1. I cheer and clap my hands. They began spraying champagne over each other but then lando stops as he spots me. I give him a little wave.

He jumps down and runs over the crowd. I push forward and he runs picking me up and spinning me round again like the first time. "im so, so proud of you baby" I whisper in his head and kiss his head. Ill meet you back in mclaren okay" I add on

He nods and puts me down and goes off to do his interviews take pictures ect. I really was proud of him. I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turn round and its Carlos. 

"baby sis, what on earth are you doing here.. I thought you was stuck in London." he chuckles and hugs me kissing me cheek.]

"I was buy you really think id miss the race you must be insane" I say and isa stood next me with a smile watching the interaction. I look at her and I look at Carlos. "carlos, isa" isa, Carlos my brother" I smile and I watch them begin to interact. isa was looking. little flustered if I do say so myself. 

I smile and turn around. "you guys head to Ferrari, ima head to Mclaren.. ill meet you both" I smile and push them off as I walk off myself in the other direction. Feeling a little dizzy I keep walking and go and wait in mclaren smiling. I sit on my phone.

--------

A little while later I hear someone calling my name. I look and smile. I run and jump into his arms wrapping legs around his waist. Him catching me off I didn't care if he was all sweaty I just needed to be in arms at the very second.

"My god how ive fucking missed you babygirl but how and when" he says leaning his forehead against mind.

"You'll have to thank my Charlotte,zak and your  pr Charlotte" I say with a soft smile and kiss him softly  then pause"ive missed you more then you could imagine. im so glad im here and im so bloody proud of you baby. Youre an absolute superstar!" I say before kissing him again.

He kisses me back. It was filled with so much desire, need, passion and just couldn't get enough.

He pulls away "go out tonight and celebrate tonight if you feel up to it?"

I just nod and place my lips back on his again not being able to get enough.