Chapter 2

Ellas pov 

After the qual Charles had got p5, Carlos hard got p3 which wasn't to bad to be fair. They were closer to the start and hopefully if they drive great one of them can get p1 and hopefully the other p2 as well as scoring points for the whole of Ferrari of course. 

Me and Charlotte walk down to the pit to go see the lads and just give them our congratulations. I was talking to charlotte before I feel myself walk into something tall and hard. This causes me just about fall to ground before a hand catches me just before I hit the ground. ''maldito imbécil" (fucking idiot) I shake my head before hearing a voice, it sends a shiver down my spine.

"I think the words you was looking for was thank you" he looks at me before I look up to meet his eyes. Im speechless. His gorgeous blue eyes looked like diamonds as the sunlight shown down him. His muscular and toned body some what showed through is McLaren overals.  and his hair wow.. it looked so fluffy I just wanted to play with it. 

"hello earth to the mystery girl, who looks some what like Carlos ... who just walked into me. I know i'm hot but come on dont need to drool over me" he grins cheekily as he looks me up down.

I look at him coming out of my daze and look at Charlotte, who just has an amused look on her face. I look back at him and cross me arms. "You walked into me, if you hadn't have been on your phone, you never would have walked into me." I look at him and raise a brow, deep down I knew it was somewhat my fault but I wasn't about to admit that. 

He also just looks at me amused. "hm is that so? what's your name new mystery girl who I've never seen around the paddock before." he looks me up and down again pretty clearly checking me out.

I just look at him and grin a little "well if you must know, im Ella Sanchez. Carlos' half sister thanks to our lovely birth giver. and you are?" I put my hand out for him shake.

He just keeps looking at me and nods before taking my hand and placing a soft kiss on it. my heart begins to flutter and get a funny feeling in my stomach. 

"Lando Norris and yeah I see, makes total sense" he says ass he smiles at me. "I drive for McLaren as you can see and you're clearly a Ferrari fan by the looks" he grins 'But then again I don't think it'll be for long , before you know it you'll be cheering for me." he smirks a little more and then winks.

I smile a little more and nod at him. "of course im a Ferrari fan considering my best friend and brother both drive for them." I chuckle as I shake my head and then I suddenly knew what he meant and my cheeks flushed deep red.. he didn't just mean on the track.. "yeah I think not mr but it helps you sleep soundly tonight sure! Now me and Charlotte must get back to our boys and congratulate them but i'll see you around... or not." smirks at him before taking charlottes hand and walking away.

"à bientôt ma Belle" (ill see you soon beautiful) I heard him say before he walks away back to his own garage

I smile understanding what he had said and walk into Ferrari then suddenly Charlotte piped up "girl! he is so into you. did you see the way he was looking at you. Omg and you.. I swear I spotted some dribble on the side of your mouth." She laughs

Both lads come into view. Charles is the first to speak as he walk over to Charlotte. "hello to you both too. what's going on? who is into who?" he smiles as he pull Charlotte into him and kisses her head. 

Charlotte grins and looks at me then up at her boyfriend.  "Lando! he's into her and he's only just met her like, when I tell you I could see the chemistry I really could. and well this over over her she turned into a bull dog. Practically dribbling over him" she laughs.

Carlos looks at his younger sister and grin " yeah. no I think not he's one of my friends. Not happening."

I go bright red my cheeks feel like a radiator. " no I wasn't. there was no chemistry we just bumped into each other thats all and just talked" I roll my eyes at Carlos. "then you better tell you friend to keep his eyes to himself then hm?" 

with that and turned away waving by to head back to the hotel. Little did I know it would be the on a few certain drivers would be staying in. Could this be the start of something new...