Chapter 20

Ella's pov

It was Tuesday, day one of shooting I however didn't want to leave my bed. As much as the whether was lovely outside I wanted nothing more then just roll back over and go to sleep. I sigh and close my eyes before I hear movement in the room. Maura. Oh how I didn't have the energy to match hers.

Maura turned and looked at me and smiled "well goodmorning, don't you look cheery today hm?" She chuckles as she gets out of bed and stretches.

I looks at her and shake my head. "Absolutely not. You know me and you know I'm far from a morning person" I mumble, pulling the blanket back over my head. I hear her laugh.

She walks over and pulls the blanket off me. "Come on missy, it's time to get up and get your butt into gear. We've got a long day ahead of us." She says.

I just roll me eyes and pulls my legs into my body. "But I don't wanna get up M, it's sooo long" i sigh and look at her, she's on my phone for whatever reason. Then I hear it start calling someone " who are you calling at this hour?"

She just looks at me and shrugs, then the personal finally answers "ell- oh your not Ella?"  Maura chuckles at something the mystery person had said.

"Nope it's not Ella but it her manager and I need you to tell her to get her butt up and motivated for today please." She chuckles at something the person had said again. "It's for you" she passes me the phone and raise a brow.

A British voice sounded through the phone, I knew exactly who it was. "Hey babygirl" I smile at nickname he's given me.

"Hey lan, you okay?" I say softly and smile a little

"Hmm I don't know.. I think so, I'm just missing you more then I thought I would you know? However that's besides the point, I need you get your cute butt motivated so the faster you get your shoots done, you can finally be back in my arms. I'm going a little crazy without  you" he says ending it with a little chuckle.

I sigh "Yeah me too babe, me too.. last night I didn't have the best sleep, I had a dream you ran of with someone else" I chuckle before I carry on. "But okay I guess because you put it that way I'll get up just for you though okay?"

He chuckles and I can tell he's shaking his head. "Not gonna happen babygirl, you're stuck with me now. Okay good girl. Oh by the way everyone in Hawaii knows we are together..."

I smile and sit up and get off the bed. "I know I know..." I freeze for a second. "They do? How do they know? I thought we was waiting till be were together to get them especially Carlos?" I asked now confused

I chuckle nervously. "Well you see Lewis was asking about you, plus I've seen the way that boy looks at you. It pisses me off because you're mine and I am yours. Soo, I basically told him just back the fuck off and that your with me."

"Jealous much but Continue." I say

He sighs and chuckles "then Carlos came over and asked what it was all about because most of them heard... So I told him and he was actually chill, he just told me not to hurt or I'm a dead man basically" he laughs, oh how I have missed that laugh of his.

Chuckling I walk into the bathroom and shake my head. "Well I guess everyone else should know, well everyone apart from the fans at least for now." I sigh thinking about the hate and death threats I could end up getting just like how a few other of the drivers girlfriends had.

"Hey listen to me, everything with me okay? If the hate gets so bad I'll put a post out on every platform I have to make sure it stops. Their opinions mean nothing me and if they were real fans they wouldn't hate on just because you're dating me" he says like he could read my mind.

He was right though, true fans would be supportive towards him and the girl he dated. So in a way I've got to let it go in one ear and out the other.

He spoke up again "El I'm gonna have to go okay? It's late for me and I need my sleep otherwise I'm gonna be more grumpy then I already am because you're not here."

"Okay baby, that's fine... Sleep well okay? Tell Carlos I send my love and I'll love ya and leave you to sleep. Dream of me" I say softly

He speaks but more quietly this time " I will do, don't worry babygirl. I'm sure I will do beautiful goodnight. Have a good day."

I end the call, get into the shower and clean my self and my hair. Once done I get out and get dressed doing my hair and make up. Maura doing the same.

An hour later I'm finally done and I turn to look at Maura. "Im readyyyy" I chuckle a little and look at her.

"Just in time, as I've just finished too.. which now means we can go for brunch and then down to the studio!" She says as we walk out the hotel room and down to the reception getting into her rental.

We had brunch which was delicious if I do say so myself. We spoke about a few things like the races, lando and our relationship and just opportunities that are coming up for us.  Then we spoke about what been going on with her and her new boyfriend and they seem happy.

1 hour later, we are heading down to the studio to meet with the photographer and get me sorted into what I'm going to be wearing each outfit change.