chapter 36

{Ella's outfit with her bump but imagine it a little smaller }

Ella pov

We walk into the club everyone was was already sat in the vip area drinking. I hold onto lando who was smiling, Honestly he's had this smile on his face since it all sunk in about out baby and that he was going to be a dad. I couldn't help but just feel at peace now and I cant wait to tell everyone else.

We walk over to the table and lando lets me sit down first and I smile at him. "thank you baby" I say and sit down next to Max F. Everyone in their own little conversations before they turn their attention to me and lando.

"Hey guys! Thank god you've finally joined" Daniel says with a smile while sipping his drink.

"Yeah we thought you was never going to turn up, thought you was celebrating in your own way" George grins and winks at us. Making me chuckle and lando just shake his head at him.

"we was sorting some stuff out but we're here now, and its time to celebrate." lando says taking one shot for himself and then another for me. I smile at him.

I look around and see that none ion the girls are sat at the table. "Where are all the girls at?" I ask the lads on the table. 

"oh theyre up dancing, you should go and join them ell" Carlos says and smile at me

Lando looks at me. "dont you think its better if you stay sat down? wouldn't it be safer?" he says with a worried look on his face. I smile softly and peck his lips.

"ill be okay, ill be careful okay? I just want to go and see the girls and ill be straight back." I say trying to give him a reassuring him.

"please be careful okay?" he says as I stand up and looks down at him.

" will, dont worry amoré" I say feeling the eyes lads eyes on us and giving us a confused look.

I just smile at them all and walk past him and over to the dance floor, looking for the girls. squeezing through the sweaty bodies that where dancing and grinding againt each other. I knocked a few time but its okay, I stay on feet. I see the girls in the middle and walk over to them.

"oh my god! Youre here finally!" isa says pulling me into hug and I could smell the alcohol on her breath. I chuckle and shake my head.

"im here, safe and sound" I chuckle softly and hug her back and let her go before all the other girls come over saying their heys but theyre soon back to dancing.

I smile at them and snap some pictures of them. Charlotte pulls me into her and starts dancing trying to get me to dance with her. So I do not wanting to make anything suspicious. Kelly comes over and tries giving me some sort of cocktail.

"I'm okay, I'm not drinking tonight.. You drink it for me yeah?" I shout trying ti be heard over the music.

"oh come on girl, you didnt drink the last time we were all out." she says looking at my curiously and crosses her arm.

Charlotte spoke up "shes not feeling to well, so shes gonna skip the night however I will happily drink it for her" she smiles and take the drink smiling.

I look at het and mentally thank and Kelly walks off to dance with carmen and kika. I dance with the girls for a little bit before I feel a presence behind me. "Hey beautiful" the voice of man says. "Do you wanna get out of here?"

I turn and look at him. "No, no I dont I have a boyfriend thank you." I go to walk away but he grabs my arm. 

"don't you dare walk away from me" he says the smell of strong alcohol on his breath. My heart was pounding and I was holding my breath. I wince as his grip gets tighter on my arm.

"You're hurting me, if you don't let go you will regret it." I say and he looks at me and laughs.

He starts pulling me away the girls to busy dancing and drunk to notice. "Let go of me! You're hurting me." I shout.

He just laughs and keeps walking pulling me with him. This is the most fear i've felt in a while and I wanted was to be in land. I was so scared for not me but for my baby. "Lando! LANDO HELP!" I shout just hoping he's able to hear me.

"shut the fuck up bitch, we're only going to have a some fun chill" he says with a bit of growl

Suddenly the man had let go of me and was on the floor. Tears streaming down my face from the fear that built up. Lando had him gripped by his top and real close to his face.

"Stay the fuck away from my girl and my baby" he shouts "come near her again I swear you would have just signed your own death certificate got it?" he add and the man just nods and scrambles away.

I wipe my tears as lando walks over and pulls me into his arm holing me close. "Its okay baby. I've got you, he won't be back again I promise." he looks at me and then looks at my arms seeing the bruises from the mans tight grip. "Are you okay? Is our baby okay? his face full of worry as he inspects me closely. 

'W-we are okay. You protected us and saved us from harms way" I mumble and hug him tightly as he hugs me back.

I will always protect you both baby. Until the day I take my last breath you and baby Norris are my first priority" he says and kisses my head.

I nod and looking at him "can we go home please, I just want to go to bed and cuddle" I say softly looking into his eyes .

He nods at me. "yeah baby of course we can" he says and take my hand as he leads me out with and we get in the car. I lay my head on his shoulder and sigh holding onto his arm tightly.

{protective daddy mode activated! We love a protective Lando 😩}