chapter 37

Lando pov

We go back top the hotel, I was absolutely fuming. How on earth could girls just let walk off by herself. Both Charlotte and isa know she's pregnant but no it doesn't matter to them. Absolutely livid if im honest. Ellas in the shower and i'm just sat on bed waiting for her to come and get in.

After about 15 minuets, she walks over to me and stands between my legs. She leans down and kisses me softly and obviously kiss her back before pulling away and putting my hands on her belly. "How are you feeling?" I ask her softly looking up at her.

She just sighs and run her hands through my hair."Im okay, I shouldn't have even been out tonight. Not while pregnant at least not only did I put myself in danger but I put our baby in danger lan and they aren't even here yet. What sort of mother am I?" her eyes begin brim with tears and pull her onto my lap. 

"listen to me baby, you are aloud to go okay? You didn't purposely put yourself or the baby in danger did you? No, you was trying have fun with your friends, plus celebrate  and there is no harm in that angel okay. At the end of the day you are both safe and sound now okay thats all that matters" I say trying my best to make her feel better and pt my hand on her cheek and kiss her head.

"I know but if I would have listened and stayed sat down with you. Nothing would have happened. I'm sorry baby, i'm really sorry."

"Ella you have nothing be sorry for okay. Let's just get into bed and cuddle okay." I say and pecks her lips softly. 

Thats what we did, we got into bed and cuddled up to each other. I drew shapes on her shoulder for a while and we spoke about the baby and baby names. I've already got a name if its a boy but for some reason i'm feeling like its a girl. However either way i'm happy has long as they're happy and heathy.

I look down to see shes fallen asleep and I smile softly. "Goodnight my angel" I mumble and go on my phone to message the gc.

paddock family ❤️🏎

Lando

Right listen, me and Ella left early after she was being harassed. 

I'm not being funny, but you girls where that drunk you didnt even realise,

especially Charlotte and isa. You know what's going but yet you 

still didnt pay much attention. im not trying to have a go but if I 

hadnt have seen her, fuck knows what would have happened 

to her. I'm not happy and with out going in to detail she feels like fucking shit.

Max

Is she okay? I'll come by the hotel room tomorrow.

isa🤗

oh shit, I went to get a drink. Charlotte was with her, when I left. Im sorry...

Charlotte sineee

Ah shit, I turned my back for second okay? Thats not my fault. I hope she's okay

Smooth operator 😉

what??? Is she okay, im going to come by tomorrow. Fucking hell we didnt even know.

Im meant to be here big brother and cant even look after her.

Russel George 

I hope shes okay however this aint on carmen. She barely knows the girl.

carmen

yeah thats true I barely know here

and a few other reply to the message.

lando

she's fine for now but ill just remember that for next time. you girls are meant to

be her friends.🙄 im going to sleep. bye

.

I get more messages but I just silence my phone and put it on charge. holding Ella close to my chest, I kiss her head and play with her hair till I fall asleep.

I get a message on my phone that I wouldn't see till the next morning.

unknown number

I see you've knocked my ex up. Better be keeping your eyes on her. I want her back and 

I always get what I want. Night night Norris 🤫