chapter 22

landos pov:

I was sat talking with Carlos, Pierre, Charles and Max F as my phone began to ring and I saw it say my babygirl❤️🤫 meaning that Ella was calling me. I smile but wonder why she's even call me as its late for her and I thought she would have been sleeping with having more shoots in the morning.

I answer the phone leaving it on loud speaker not thinking anything of it of course, that was until I hear the loud music coming through the speaker.

"hello? ella? everything okay?" I ask her.

"Helloooooo handsome and to answer your question, no im not okay. You're not here with me, and I need you right now, like really really need you" her words a little slurred from whatever she'd been drinking and I knew exactly what she meant.

I stay quiet for a second and I can feel all the boys eyes on me, I felt like a lion in a cage being stared at. "are you drunk babygirl? How much have you hand to drink?" I say and chew my lip.

she sighs as she tries to think about it. "nooo im not drunk, I only had about.. erm" she pauses and I by this I knew she had pushed herself over the limit. Then I hear her shout. "ISA HOW MUCH HAVE I HAD TO DRINK?" the boys look at me if to say who's isa and just shrug my shoulders. waiting on her to answer "ive had about 12 shots and between 1-9 pornstar martinis plus 2 Pina coladas. Thats not the point though" she says

I go to speak but she just cute me off. "I want you to blind fold me, tie me to bed by my arms and just do whatever you want to me. Then from the bed we take it to the shower and carry it on there. Making sure the neighbours know who causing all the nose by my screaming your name" my eyes widen and my drop as I look at the lads infant of me and now others joining. Max F nearly bust out laughing  next to me. I. glare at him. My god shes going regret this when and if she remembers.

"Ella baby" I cough a little "you're on loud speaker and basically everyone has just heard that." I say keeping my eyes on floor knowing my cheek will be tinted a pinky colour.

she quiet again before she speaks up "you know what, I dont care and its not like you haven't already had me screaming your name or I had you groaning and grunting my name while I gave you he-" I quickly cut her off feeling Carlos' eyes blazing me in half.

"okay babe thats enough, I need to go because we are going for something to eat so I need to go. ill talk to you later or something. Just stay safe and dont do anything stupid" trying to hint her not to cheat or anything. she says her bye and just ends the call, shes pissed and I know that for a fact but I just didn't want her to embarrass herself even more.

Everyone was looking at me, some lads smirking the girls just like right okay then anyways and then there was Carlos who didn't look happy at all. I just put my hands up in surrender and say. "Its not like you I didnt know we slept together, so you can't be mad." I sigh

"i'm going for a walk, ill see you guys later" I say and max F stands up

"ill come with you bud, can't have you walking out her alone fangirls are gonna spawn left right and center. They'll be trying get their big boy." he laughs.

I just roll my eyes at him and off we go but not before Carlos shouts "stay away from girls!!!"