chapter 8

⚠️smut!! If you're uncomfortable ect skip this chapter and go the next one! If not then enjoy!⚠️

ellas pov

Everything was just happening so fast. Loads of emotions spending through out my body one after another. Excitement, nervousness, thrill and so much more. In this moment nothing mattered to me apart from and him. He pushes me against the wall as he leans down and kisses me, my fingers tangled in his hair. He removes my dress leaving me in my black lingerie. He eyes hungry as they scanned over my body. "perfección" (perfection) he kisses my head.

"jump" he mumbles in my ear and I do as i'm told. Wrapping my legs around his waist he hold be close kissing my cleavage and laying me down on the bed. He look in my eyes his eyes full of lust and hunger. He start to Pepper little kisses down my neck all the way to waist line then to my inner thighs. My stomach turning and my need for his touch increases by the second. 

"I need you Lando" I whimper and close my eyes and then looking at him. He just looks at at me with a grin.

"Patiences angel, all in good time.. we've got time." he mumbles against my skin as he moves back up and kisses me deeper. Our tongues fighting for the dominance however he won. I pulled his top off him and threw it on the floor. My hands explore  his body just wanting to feel him all.

He unclips the back of my bra and pulls it off me and throwing it somewhere in the bedroom. He kissed my neck and starts to suck a little too hard. Unaware that marks would be left there in the morning. I could feel his member pushing against me as he started to move against me a little.

I had, had enough. I wanted the control. I flip us over so now i'm straddling his waist with a smirk on my face. I look down at him and bite my lip. I remove his jeans and start to move my hips against him. Small moans escaped my lip. He watches me every little movement I did smirking at me he pulled me down and kisses my harder and as our tongues entered the mix.

I move down between his legs legs and remove his boxers from his body and throwing them to the corner of the room. I lean down and kiss the tip before trailing my tongue from the bottom all the way back to the tip before taking him into my mouth. He pushes his head back and a little grunt leaves his mouth and he gris my hair in his hands. 

I begin to give my head sucking and flicking my tongue around it. my breathing starting to become heavy. My movements get a little fast and use my hand to take the rest of him. His grunts and groans filling the room with each movement I did with my mouth and tongue. "fucking hell, Ella" he grunts his breathing getting heavier.

I could feel the wetness coming from my own area. He pulls my hair and my eyes roll roll as start taking him deeper. "Ella... i'm- fuck i'm close" I smirk and go faster making my movements better each time before a feel a warm, salty liquid fills my mouth. I pull away and swallow it licking my lips and looking down at him. His breathing was all messed up and looked at the ceiling before looking at me. 

He smirks and flips us round so now he was above me, with full control. He removes my thong and just throwing it away like had done previously. "You will be mine, whether you know it or not" he says and just bite my lip as he lines himself up with my entrance before pushing into me. 

I gasp the pain hitting me first, feeling like it was my first time all over again. "fuck, lando" I close my eyes and dig my nails into his back. He lets me adjust to his size before he starts thrusting his hips forward. I pull him down so are bodies are some what touching. With each hip thrust the pain slowly turns into pleasure and my moans begin to fill room a long with his grunts.

He begins to pick up speed and my moans begin to get louder and louder. I pull him down and kiss him passionately as our movements begin to meet in the middle. His free hand reaches down and begins to to rub my clit and circler motions causing my body lift up a little. "oh mi maldito dios" (oh my fucking god) My Spanish now coming out of my. 

I kiss his neck and suck a little while adding a little bit of biting in. My body was feeling everything under the sun. He goes deeper into me, hitting my g-spot making my scream out his name, my Spanish accent also making a show. "LANDO"

We was both close and I knew it.

His grunt and groans also begins to get louder and mix in with mine. Groaning my name and gripping my throat a little. Nobody has ever made me feel everything i'm feeling in this moment. He pulls out of me "get on your hands and knees for me angel" He says, his voice deep and demanding. Once again I do as i'm told and getting into the doggy position, arching my back.

He pushes straight into me again and doesn't waste any time thrusting his hips to meet mine. the pressure hitting me deeper this time and my moans are loud and I didn't care. Skin slapping fills the room and the bed hitting against the wall. I feel my wall tighten around him and him twitching.  He pulls my hair hard to look at him and look deep into his eyes.

My mouth open and I can't hold it anymore. "lando, im gonna.." 

before I could finish his voice speaks up as he picks up speed. "do it baby girl, finish for me" I moan and do just that. Which was then followed by him finishing inside me. Our breathing heavy and our bodies sweating. He pulled out of me as my body falls onto the bed. My legs shaking from all the intense pleasure and pressure.  He pulls my body close to his and lay my head head on his chest. 

"You was perfect angel.." he kisses me softly before letting me lay down on him again and he draws shapes on my back.

"it was all amazing" I mumble quietly as close my eyes falling into a peaceful sleep.

{well there we have it, Ella and lando first time. Whats going to happen next.. will they regret it, well they confess how they feel... I hope it wasn't to bed, first time writing smut!}