chapter 3

Ellas' pov

It was the next morning. I didn't do a whole lot when I got back from paddock last night, apart reply to a few messages from fans. I spoke to my manger about the sort of stuff I need to post and her basically tell me to stay out of any inconvenient dramas.

I smiled before getting out of bed, and walking into the bathroom to do my usual morning routine. once I had done all that, I walk into the bedroom again and smile as the morning breeze comes into my room pushing the curtains apart. Not really sure on what to wear even after my manager Maura had told me, but lets be real I am Ella Sanchez after all I do as I please.

I decided id wear a white corset sort of top, blue denim shorts with my doc Martines plus a cute little black bag. Grabbing my bottle of water I look at the time on my phone and it read 11:00. "shit" I mumbled to myself realising I was running a little late and I need to get to the paddock.

Walking out my room and shutting the door behind me then walked to the elevator getting for it take me to the bottom floor. Suddenly I heard someone shout something and I look up and shock over comes me realising that he must have been staying in this hotel. 

"Mystery girl! hold the elevator door please! I can't be any later!" the McLaren driver shouts. I looked at him and grin at him a little. I pretend to think about it. "please! Ella" 

The way he says my name, sends shivers down my spine and close my eyes to try and calm the butterflies that had erupted in my stomach. Well this is going to be a whole lot of fun I thought to myself.

I chuckle and just nod holding the door for him. He looks at me and smiles. "thank you, you've just saved me at least a few minuets."

I look at him and nod "thats alright it just better had been worth it... but please explain to me how on earth you late? you have a girl with or something?" I nudged him and chuckle.

he just looks at me and raises a brow. "not that its any of your concern, but no I didn't have a girl with me.. i just- overslept" He nods at me and looks like he's trying to convince himself as well as me. 

"mm okay then mr McLaren, whatever you say." The door opens and I walk out of the elevator with  lando next me and I can feel him looking at me . "I can feel you staring"

"im not-" He goes to say before being cut off as my phone begins to ring and I put my finger up to tell him to hold. I answer the phone.

Carlos voice sounds through the phone "you better- where an earth are you? you're over an hour late El" he sounds worried and I sigh and glance at lando.

Lando eyes on my the whole time as we walk outside to the car, making ky skin burn just a little. "i'm sorry, I'm fine I lost track of time while getting myself sorted out. I'll be about 15 minuets okay." then I heard a voice in the background

"nah she's definitely lying, she's probably been with Lando Norris and thats why she 'lost track of time considering they're both staying in the same hotel' " charlottes voice shouts as she does a little whistle.

I just know lando heard that for the fact he's smirking and can imagine the colour draining from Carlos' face.

"oh yeah im with him right now you wanna say hey-!" I smirk as lando race drop

Carlos voice shouts down the phone "I swear Ella rose if you and lando have so much have laid a finger on each other, there's gonna be consequences-"

"my god Carlos calm down will you. Nothing happened between me and lando and even if did that would be between me, him and the bed room but nothing happened so you're fine. now im gonna go because, I need to drive. so ill see soon. much love!" I open the car I've rented and get in just as I was to shut the lando stopped me.

"one day ill definitely take you up on that me plus you and the bedroom" he smirks before jogging off to his own car ad leaving me speech before I gain composure and return to my normal self and drive to the track.

{I know this chapter wasn't very long but me and writers block are always together at the moment! it'll get better though I promise!}