『 Fourteen- Christmas 』

* ˚

『 Fourteen- Christmas 』

* ˚

"James! The girls are back!" The four friends heard Mia shout from the kitchen. Athena stood up, smoothing out her dress in the front and the back.

"Where were they anyway?" Athena asked the boys.

"Monty asked them to deliver some thing near by," Sirius answered, "Dunno what."

Athena thought nothing of it since Euphemia and Fleamont were both hosting the party and the girls enjoyed any type of adventure anyway.

"Does my hair look alright?" James asked nervously, running his hands through his hair in front of the mirror.

"It looks the same," Remus shrugged, tidying up his elegant sweater he wore.

"What about my breath?" He turned to ask Athena and Sirius until they backed away quickly.

"Woah! I'll be your wing woman but I will not smell your breath, sorry bud." Athena backed away, pinching her nose quickly.

"You're fine," Sirius rolled his eyes and put his hands on his brother's shoulders. "You're the most handsome, most beautiful lad I've ever laid my eyes on. I'm sure Lily likes you too."

Athena looked at Remus with a weird face, "I'm glad you don't do this with Adela."

Remus let out a small chuckle, "Prongs and Pads have a weird way of hyping each other up," he shrugged. "But, do I look alright?" He gave the girl an awkward smile.

Athena smiled back at Remus and gave him a thumbs up, "Never looked better, Rem."

"Okay," James smoothed out his shirt and applied some more cologne. "this muggle stuff smells so good."

"You're welcome," Sirius grinned.

"James!" Euphemia called out, again.

"Coming!" He yelled back. "Alright, am I ready to go?" He asked to no one in particular.

"Oh will you quit stressing," Athena threw a shoe at James' head.

"Hey -- !"

"I am Lily's best friend and I can tell you that she likes you the way you are so stop being so annoying and get your arse down there before I hex you myself." The blonde opened the door and motioned for the three boys to get out.