『 Twenty- Hugs 』

* ˚

『 Twenty- Hugs 』

* ˚

"Well, look what we have here!"

Athena groaned and opened her eyes. That was when she realized, Sirius was still beside her, holding her. She blinked and looked around, only to find James at the end of the bed with a smirk on his face.

Athena scowled at him. Then, she poked at Sirius' chest. "Wake up, idiot."

Sirius stirred but didn't let go of her, holding her firmly. Athena didn't mind, but it was certainly awkward having James watch them. "Seems although he doesn't want to let go." James teased.

Athena rolled her eyes, "Shut up. You're just jealous."

James laughed, "Jealous my arse. Now get up, we have stuff to do."

Athena closed her eyes, "Yeah, okay no. First of all, what is so important at this time of the morning? And second, I clearly cannot get up."

James groaned, "Just...move."

Athena pursed her lips. She tried turning in his arms but he held her tightly. "No use."

James rolled his eyes and grabbed a pillow from his bed, throwing it at Sirius' head.

"Ow!" Sirius said as he finally woke up and let go of Athena.

"Get up!" James yelled slightly.

"Shut up!" A muffled sound came from the other side of the room. Remus.

James grimaced, "Sorry. But you two need to get up right now and untangle yourselves, thank you." he said as he headed for the door.

Athena rolled off the bed onto the floor with a thud. "I'm up. Now where are you going?"

James turned and smiled, "Don't tell me you've forgotten about Quidditch?" Just like that he left the room, closing the door behind him.

Athena groaned loudly and she face palmed. Of course she had forgotten! With everything that has happened, quidditch has left her mind completely. "Don't seem so down A, you love quidditch."

Athena stood up from the floor and made her way to the bathroom. "Definitely," she called out in response. From inside the bathroom she could hear Sirius' laughter. Maybe quidditch won't be too bad, maybe this is what she needed to keep her mind occupied.