『 Fourteen- Halloween 』

* ˚

『 Fourteen- Halloween 』

* ˚

The Marauders all got to work the day of Halloween. To their great despair, Athena had refused to help them set up the Halloween party. It wasn't that she didn't want to help, instead she had a plan brewing in her mind. If she stopped to help them, she wouldn't have time to follow through with the plan.

"Oh come on, you always help!" James pleaded as Athena watched from one of the seats in the common room.

"No can do."

"Why," Sirius groaned.

"Because I was not invited to the planning of this party." She explained with a smirk.

"You were the one who said you were too busy!" he exclaimed.

Athena laughed, "Oops."

"You are very hypocritical," Remus said, pointing at her. Athena shrugged a smiled.

"You love me for it though." 

Remus sighed with a grin, "I guess I do."

"Oh stop flirting and get your arse up -- we need to finish getting ready," James complained from behind the sofa. Sirius stiffed up as he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. Athena tilted her head.

"That was not flirting." she rose her eyebrows.

"Not even close," Remus added.

James rolled his eyes, "Whatever, come help us, Athena."

Athena shook her head, "Nope. But that does remind me -- I've got to go get ready."

James groaned loudly, "The party isn't another three hours away?!"

The brunette shrugged, "So?"

"So there's no way it takes you three hours to get ready." James explained.

Athena threw a piece of paper at his head, gaining a scowl from the boy. "Don't underestimate me."

James rolled his eyes, "I didn't!"

"Well..." Sirius said.

"Sounded like it," Peter called over from the fireplace.

"Traitors," James muttered.