『 Seven- Love 』

* ˚

『 Seven- Love 』

* ˚

Athena didn't leave her dorm room for four whole days. She hadn't left for multiple reasons. One, she couldn't face the marauders again after what had occurred that night. Two, she felt so guilty. Yes Avery deserved to go down, but she was so afraid...

Avery was powerful. His family was powerful. If word comes out that she's alive and that she severely injured him, her life would actually be over. But, Athena didn't even know if he was dead or not, which scared her more.

She hadn't eaten a meal in so many days, which was really bad for her. She was running on sweets which were starting to run out, which meant she had to leave her room. She was dreading the day she had to go out again.

The last time she saw her friends she was covered in blood, she was sure that they wouldn't forget that.

Athena was a full mess.

Her long white hair was a frizz ball, sticking out in every direction. She was skinnier than usual, which was not abnormal clearly due to the fact that she hadn't eaten in days. She looked tired. She was tired.

She was mentally and physically drained.

On day four of her isolation, she received a note from Dumbledore. The last time she got a note from him, she had ignored it. But this time, she knew she couldn't.

My office. 7pm. I fancy some sour sweets.

-D

That was just great. There was no way out of this one. She made sure she burnt her old robes full of blood. She put new ones on and sat on her bed. She shook her head. She couldn't believe this was happening to her.

She was alone on this mission. Dumbledore is clearly no help. And no one else knows she's alive besides Regulus. But he didn't care for her. He cared for Sirius.

She only just turned 17 and all of this was just thrown into her face. She sighed before she got up and turned to her desk where she had polyjuice potion on it. She drank it and grimaced as soon as it went down her throat. "Still disgusting." She muttered.