『 Six- Last Straw 』

* ˚

『 Six- Last Straw 』

* ˚

It was November third, which was Sirius's birthday. Athena couldn't feel any more gloomier this day. She was unable to hug him, or even tell him he misses him. Everyday Dumbledore's plan was crushing her. Mentally and physically. She had lost taste already because she took the potion everyday, and she was just tired. She was tired of putting up a fake persona.

After the whole thing with the Marauders, Athena felt worse. She just felt so empty and alone for so long.

Obviously, the whole school knew about Sirius's birthday. Word spreads around fast. Athena was debating whether or not to go up to him and tell him happy birthday, but it would be incredibly risky. Once again, she could use the "word spreads around quickly" excuse, but she wasn't sure about it.

If she did say happy birthday she wanted it to be genuine.

What she hated the most recently though was the fact that Dumbledore had been so blunt and useless to her a couple days ago. Obviously he wanted to make her look stupid, and she hated that.

The anger she felt towards him was unexplainable.

He had sent her a note earlier, telling her to meet him in his office. She ignored it though. Why was it always on his terms but not hers? After all, one wrong move from Athena and her whole plan would be ruined.

But maybe that was it. Maybe she needed to ruin the plan in order to open Dumbledore's eyes. If things went wrong maybe he'd take her more seriously.

But a part of her didn't believe this. What more could she give to him for him to open his eyes and realize that there's a bigger problem here, and that it isn't her coming back as someone else. Dumbledore had his own plan that he wanted executed perfectly, but what about Athena?

He hadn't bothered to ask her if she was okay. If she wanted to follow this plan. He had dumped all this information on her and let her go as if she was prepared. This plan was not formulated for her, instead it was formulated for him.