『 Twenty Four- The End 』

* ˚

『 Twenty Four- The End 』

* ˚

Landon and Athena were able to sneak out of the Hogwarts grounds without being noticed. Shortly after leaving, Landon disapparated with her outside of a rusty mansion. She was used to the sense of disapparating, and she was grateful for it. Knowing that others had thrown up on their first try would throw her entire strategy off. There was fog everywhere, so much fog that Athena couldn't see anything. She shivered a little because of the blowing wind.

"What is this place?" She asked, looking around. The night sky was the only thing she could see, with stars sparkling in the distance. The moon was only halfway full at the time. Staring up at the moon made her heart ache slightly.

"St Runes." He answered, not looking at her.

Athena looked at him, "Who's is it?"

"Who's is what?" He asked, looking back at her.

"The mansion." She replied, looking ahead of where they were trotting towards.

"Belonged to Eileen Prince. She offered her old mansion years ago. Which is why Severus lives poorly now."

Athena furrowed her brows. She didn't know his mothers maiden name was Prince. "I didn't know that."

"No one does." He replied. "My lord wants to keep it on the low. Seeing as though they are disgraces to the community now."

"Oh." Was all she could say.

"I'm sure you've met Severus?" He asked, walking on.

"Met is an understatement." Athena answered, offering no explanation.

Landon chuckled under his breath. He shook his head. "What got you here?"

"Got me where? Here? With you? Oh gee, I have no idea." She replied sarcastically, hugging herself tightly.

Landon's lip curled, "I meant here. With my lord."

Athena shrugged. "Thats not your business. Why are you trying to stir up conversation?"