『 Five- Quidditch 』

* ˚

『 Five- Quidditch 』

* ˚

For the rest of Hogwarts, September and October went by like any other month. Boring and pretty short. For Athena, it didn't. She would often find herself reminiscing about her friends and how much she missed them.

She had gone to Dumbledore multiple times and every time she went she hoped he would give her more to go off on. But he didn't.

It was like the world was against her.

She had no friends any more. She was alone and tired. Ever since the beginning, the marauders were suspicious her, which made everything worse. Obviously she knew she couldn't be friends with them again like she used to, but it hurt to see them be so different with her.

She would eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner alone. No one payed attention to her. And in some ways, she knew this was bound to happen.

Everyday felt like a chore. To get up and pretend to be someone else. It was hard. And no one was there for her. No one could help her. She was so so tired.

She missed the life she used to have. What she would do to bring it back.

Athena has managed to stir trouble with the marauders. Of course she had. She couldn't physically stay away from them apparently. But her heart ached every time she was close to her friends, knowing that they would never talk to her like they used to.

Everyday she would put poly juice potion in her morning water so that she could leave her room. Dumbledore managed to provide her a single room just for herself, which she was extremely grateful for.

Of course she was grateful to have a room to herself, but she hated the feeling of being alone. she often found herself alone on her bed, curled up. Everyday was a repeating cycle for her, and she hated it.

It was November first and there was a quidditch match between Slytherin and Gryffindor. Athena was contemplating whether or not she should go. It was just so hard for her to find the right motivation everyday. Forcing herself, she finally decided to go.

Half of the school was already there as she trotted the grass, finding her way up the bleachers. Some students looked at her when she found her seat. Everyone could tell she was so tired, which was perhaps why she had no friends.