『 Sixteen- Faint 』

* ˚

『 Sixteen- Faint 』

* ˚

Athena blinked and her eyes opened slowly. The light in the room was unbearable. She groaned as she tried to sit up on the bed. She quickly noticed no one was in the room with her. She only guessed they had too much of a hang over to back to their rooms. She rubbed her eyes softly and got up from the bed, walking towards the bathroom. When she looked at herself in the mirror she could notice the marks on her neck. There were still bruises on her neck from how hard the guy had strangled her.

She stared at herself in the mirror for a while. She saw how fragile she looked. She was tired — bags under her eyes. Her hair was a mess, her outfit was a mess. Her head was pounding seeing as though she did drink last night. She hated this. Athena was never the one to show her emotions. She vowed to herself that showing her emotions shows how weak she was.

She would only show her true feelings when she was desperate for comfort. She touched her neck softly and winced as she traced the bruises. She was falling apart.

How could this year get worse?

First she was attacked by Remus in his werewolf form, then her visions and her hair, now she's being threatened? She hugged herself and sighed. She wasn't going to let this affect her.

Athena ended up grabbing a turtle neck shirt and some pants — hoping that she could cover up her bruise. She brushed her hair and walked out of the dorm room. When she walked down stairs she noticed that there was no longer anyone in the common room. Her head was still pounding and she still felt dizzy, but she decided to ignore it. She walked up the boys dorm, hopefully to find her friends. When she opened up the door she saw that her entire friend group had slept in the same room -- including the girls.

"Close the door," someone mumbled from under the sheets of their bed. Athena smiled sheepishly and closed the door behind her.

"Are you lot okay?" she asked.

Lily and Marlene were sprawled on different beds. Remus, Sirius, James and Peter were all sleeping on the ground. Lily peeked out of the bed sheets. Her red hair was no longer silky smooth, it was frizzy and all over the place. At the sound of Athena's voice she woke up with a startle. She looked around at her surroundings for a few seconds before she furrowed her brows and spoke, "How did I get here?"

Athena shrugged, "I don't know, I didn't come up here with you guys. I was... busy." Lily nodded and groaned as she felt like her head was about to explode. With no protest, she fell back against the bed.