My Strength 💜💜 (Yoonkook)

A/n's POV:
'Clean this mess and sure there's no evidence left behind or else you know what will happen. Got it?!!', A tall muscular man said to his men while looking at them with his cold yet dangerous eyes making them all to shiver in fear.

They all nodded and bowed when there boss left. The tall muscular man sigh as he sat down in his car and drove off to his home. He was just coming back from work when his best friend Seokjin who is also his right hand called him to let him know about the person they have been finding as he had stolen a lot of guns and drugs from him.

So after finishing his mission, he's going home now feeling tired. But then a smile came on his face which is only for one person and that person is his husband. Just the thought of him makes him feel all warm and complete inside.

Soon he reached home or more like mansion. He parked his car and left while keeping his cold serious face. All the guards bowed to him as soon as they saw him.

Let me introduce him to my lovelies!! The tall muscular man is Jeon Jungkook. He's 25. He's a no.1 CEO in whole South Korea and also a Mafia King. But only his loved ones know about that. He's been married for 2 years now and it's a love marriage. He met is love on one of his missions and fell in love at first sight. Well let's get back to our story lovelies!!

Jungkook's POV:
As soon as I walked inside our mansion, I felt someone hugging me tightly. I smiled and kissed the top of the person's head. Soon we pulled away and looked at eachother with so much love and care. It's my baby. My husband Min now Jeon Yoongi.

I pulled him more closer to me and kissed him. I felt him wrapping his arms around my neck, deepening the kiss. All my tiredness and stress left my body. He always makes me feel calm and stress free. He's not like the typical bottom who looks soft, innocent and wear light colourful big sweaters.

He's just like me. Built, strong, both arms covered in tattoos, muscular body. None one can tell he's a bottom from his physique. Well he's the Mafia Queen after all. Just like me, a secret one. We met eachother on one of my missions as our target was the same. And there we saw eachother and fell in love at first sight.

Yoongi is only submissive for me. He said he likes it but only when we're at home. No one have ever seen yoongi's sweet, loving and caring side expect me. And I like it that way. I then picked him up and went towards living room.

'Jagi how was your day? I called Jin hyung and he told me that you left work 2 hours ago. I tried calling you but your phone was switched off. You know how worried I was? I was just about to leave the mansion with our men to find you before you came', Yoongi said looking angry and sad.

I chuckled and sat him down on my lap. I pecked his lips and caressed his cheeks. 'Oh baby I'm sorry. I forgot to inform you about my sudden mission. Well I did left office 2 hours ago but then I got a call from Hoseok that they finally caught Choi and are waiting for me. I promise from next time I'll inform you ok?', I said.

He looked at me and said, 'Choi? Who stole your drugs and guns?'. I nodded and I saw him smirking. 'I'm sure you didn't left your work incomplete now did you?', he asked still looking at with the same look and me smirk back.

'You know your hubby well baby', I said and we both laughed. After that I went upstairs to shower while Yoongi said he'll heat the food for them. I quickly got changed into white sweatshirt and black trousers. As I was done drying my hair, I left the room and went downstairs.

Yoongi's POV:
I was in the kitchen heating up food for us. I actually love doing things like these for Kookie. He knows I'm not like others but still he loves me and accepted me the way I am. So that's also the reason why I'm doing all of this. I quickly set the table and waited for Kookie to come.