Part 2

Jimin's POV:
                          As soon as the doctor left, we all hugged eachother feeling relieved that Hobi is fine. 'I knew my baby would never leave his chimchim alone', I thought with happy tears running down my face.

10 mins later~~

Now we are in the room where they shifted Hobi. He have an oxygen mask on him and an IV in his right hand. He's still unconscious but the doctor said that it's normal. The medicine will take some time to wear off.

I looked at my left side and saw Taekook cuddling. To be honest, I'm really proud of kookie. The way he handled the situation was quite impressive as he's the most sensitive one. I smiled at the couple who are taking a nap and then looked back at my baby.

I was still holding his left hand when I felt his fingers moving. I froze and thought I was just imagining all of this. I sigh and was about to kiss his hand, I felt it again. Ok now I'm sure I'm not imagining it!!

"Baby? Open your eyes love. Look your chimchim is here sunshine. Please wake up", I said now tears running down my face. Happy tears to be exact. I saw him trying to open his eyes. So I quickly pressed the button to call the doctor.

After sometime the doctor came and I told me everything. He checked Hobi and said, "Well congratulations Mr. Park. He's getting his consciousness back. He'll wake up any second now". I smiled and looked at my baby just to see him looking at me.

My heart is beating so fast right now. A lot thoughts are going through my mind right now. 'What if he hates me now? What if he doesn't want to love with me anymore? What if he wants a divorce? After what I had and have done with him, I'm sure he doesn't even want to see my face.' I thought.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even noticed that I was crying until I felt a soft hand wiping them away. I looked up and saw my baby looking at me with his worried face. 'he still cares about me...', I thought.

"Stop crying chimchim. I'm fine love. Nothing happened to me. See I'm sitting here Infront of you Alive", he said as Tae helped him to sit down. I didn't even noticed when they woke up too. I just looked down feeling so ashamed of myself. I can't make eye contact with him. I don't think I deserve it.

"Chimchim, please look at me", he said. I hesitantly looked at him and the next thing I know, I was in his arms crying my heart out. He hugged me as tightly as he could. He kept saying calming words to calm me down but the guilt I was feeling inside me was killing me making me cry more. All I said before fainting was, "I'm so sorry sunshine. Please forgive me. I love you!".

Hoseok's POV:
                              I was trying to calm him down but seems like it's not working. He kept crying in my arms like a baby. I heard him saying something before he fainted in my arms. And what he said made me shocked. 'He loves me?'  I thought. I saw kookie running out of the room. Probably to call the doctor. I looked down at my hubby, wrapping my arms tightly around him.

"I have already forgive you chimchim. How can I stay mad at the person the love the most in this whole universe. It's not your fault. Now I know you also love me back. I hope you let me in now chimchim", I said with teary eyes while playing with his hair.

I felt a hand on my shoulder . It was Tae. I looked at him and he gave me a assuring smile. "Don't stress hyung. I'm sure he will let you in soon. See he even confessed that he loves you. Everything's going to be ok", he said. I smiled at him and nodded.

1 week later~~

It's been a week since that incident happened. I'm also recovering fastly. Jimin have been taking really good care of me. He didn't even let me do anything. Not even in the bathroom. That incident must of scared him a lot. He did had nightmares the first few days. And believe me it was the most heartbreaking thing I had ever seen.