My Bratty Wifey💜💜 (Yoonmin)

A/n's POV:
A couple was sleeping peacefully on their bed, well that peace soon got ruined by their alarm. The older one groaned as he woke up. He turned his hand and switch off his alarm. After doing that, he layed down and sighed.

He looked at his right side and saw a cute sight. His baby was sleeping next to him with a pout on his face making the older smile. He pecked his forehead and left to get ready.

 He pecked his forehead and left to get ready

(Yoongi's outfit)

Let me introduce them. The older one is Min Yoongi. He's Music Professor in Seoul University. He's married for 3 years now. It's was an arranged marriage. But soon they both fell in love with eachother. None of the have confessed their feelings to eachother yet. And the baby he was fondly looking at aka his husband is Park now Min Jimin. Jimin is a student in the same university as Yoongi. Let's get back to our story!!

Jimin's POV:
I woke up just to find the bed empty again. I sigh as I started thinking about us. We have been married for 3 years now but Yoongi is still the same cold person. I fell in love with him after 1 week of our marriage but the fear of getting rejected stopped me from confessing my love for him. I whipped the tears that left my eyes and stood up.

I grabbed my clothes and left to shower in another room as Yoongi is in our bathroom.

(Jimin's outfit)

(Jimin's outfit)

Time skip~~

Now I'm in Uni. I'm actually a badboy of our university. No one dares to mess with me. Well I'm like this only in University. I'm a complete different person at home. But I have to look tough and strong to avoid getting bullied. I actually hate it. Because of it, I have to do 'badboy' things like skipping classes, back talking with teachers and more.

They all think that I'm a rich, spoiled brat which I'm not! My eomma and appa raised me well. I just don't want them to bully me because I have feminine features.

I want to go to Uni without wearing any makeup to hide my feminine features. I want to wears the type of dresses I like instead of these all black look. The thing they don't know is that my all tattoos are fake. Yup, they are not real.