Part 2

(Continue)
(Still Tae's POV)

I started rubbing his back to calm him down as I know how stressed he's feeling right now. As I was about to say something, we heard the door knock. Jk sit straight and put on his cold and strict face back again and told the person to come in. The door of his office opened and the person walked inside making both jk and I shocked but also relieved. "Hey my babies! How are you all?", Eomma said. It's Jin, my eomma. I quickly got up from my chair and ran towards him, hugging him tightly. "Eomma!! I missed you sooo much!!", I said sniffing as it's been more than a month since we visited them. He started rubbing my back while saying soothing words to calm be down. After some time, we moved away and heard, "What about me Eomma? Didn't you miss your Bunny?" from behind. He looked behind me and saw Jk standing there pouting. It made both eomma and I to chuckle at his adorableness. "Aww bunny. How can eomma forget you huh? Come here now and give me tight hug", eomma said while opening his arms for jk. Jk didn't even wasted a second and ran into his arms also hugging him tightly.

I smiled looking at the duo when I remembered that we have a meeting in less than 10 mins making my eyes wide. "Kookie we have to leave now as we only have less than 10 mins but what about Jimin?", I asked looking at him worriedly. He looked at me with the same expression when eomma cleared his throat gaining our attention. "Are you guys forgetting that I'm here? I can look after him while you both go and attend the meeting hmm?", Eomma said while looking at us with his eye brow raised. We gave him a nervous chuckle feeling embarrassed. "Sorry eomma. We were just stressed about who will look after Jimin as it's the first time and you know that we don't trust people around our baby boo. So... Sorry", jk said while rubbing his nape. Eomma shaked his head told us to not worry and that he's in safe hands which of course we both have no doubts on. We quickly grabbed the files we needed for the meeting and left not before giving kisses to our baby boo and hugging eomma.

Time Skip (After meeting)

Jungkook's POV:
Finally the meeting is over. We agreed on the demands from both sides and signed the deal. I shake my hand with my new partner and left with tae. "What do we have next Jagi", I asked tae as we were walking back towards my office. He checked the schedule that he have saved on his phone and said, "You have a meeting with Mr.Choi in 5 mins". I groaned at that. We finally reached my office and walked inside to see Jimin and eomma playing with his toys on the floor. As soon as he saw us, he stood up and waddle towards us. I opened my arms and soon picked him up. He wrapped his arms around my neck and legs around my waist giggling while sucking his paci. "Hey bubba. How was my baby's nape hmm?", I asked him while bouncing him a bit. He looked at me with his big eyes and took his paci out. "Good dada. Minnie missed dada and papa lotss", he said looking at us with a cute pout. I cooed at him and pecked his lips. "Awww bun. We missed our baby boo lots too", I said while bopping his nose. "Dada Minnie want yum yum", he said while rubbing his tummy cutely with his one hand making all of us to coo at his cuteness. I looked at Tae but he was looking at his watch with wide eyes making me frown. "Jagi, what's wrong?", I asked him moving a bit near him. He looked at me and said, "Kookie the meeting with Mr.Choi?". I frowned and looked at Jimin who was looking at both of us . "Tae call Mr.Choi's assistant and tell her that the meeting is postponed to tomorrow morning at 10", I said. He was about to say something but I cutted him off and continued, "Our baby boo is more important for me than this meeting. If he wants to work with me then he have to respect my decisions otherwise there's no meeting ". He sighed but nodded and went away a little to make a call. After he was done he told me that Mr.Choi agreed with the adjustments making me nod my head.

It's been 2 hours now and Jimin is playing with eomma on the floor and Tae and I were sitting on the sofa cuddling. I always feel safe and calm in my babies arms. I don't see or hear anything when I'm in their arms. It's like the voices around me got mute and the things got blur. The only thing that I hear is my babies soothing voice and only thing I see is their beautiful and cute faces. I snuggled more into Tae's arms feeling content. He was running his hand through my hair and the other wrapped securely around my waist. "Kookie are you feeling ok", he asked me to which I hummed. After sometime he stopped running his hand making me whine and look up at him. He smiled and said, "I'm sorry baby but we have to take the interviews for the receptionist job as it's time now hmm?". I pouted and sighed nodding my head while getting up from the sofa along with Tae. We adjusted our clothes and then walked towards eomma and Jimin. I bend down and picked Jimin up in my arms. "Bubba you are dada and papa's good boy right", I asked him to which he nodded. So I continued, "So can you be a good boy for us and play with Ma here while papa and I go for a quick interview that I have to take?" He looked at me with his big eyes and then at Tae and again me, eyes instantly tearing up. I quickly pulled his head in my neck and started bouncing him to calm him down. "Aww bubba, don't cry bun. We won't be gone for too long sweetie. Shhh it's ok ", Tae said while rubbing Jimin's back. After sometime, he calmed down and looked at us again with a pout of his lips. I sighed as no one can resist those big eyes and pouty lips. "Fine. You're coming with us then", I said making Jimin smile and kiss my cheeks. I smiled and told tae to grab some needed stuff for Jimin. I looked at eomma as he smiled reassuring me that it's ok and that he'll wait here for us. I nodded and left when tae was done.