Alpha's Baby Omega 💜💜 (Taegi)

A/n's POV:
Here the pack Alpha is attending a meeting related to his pack. He's the most powerful, strong and fearless Alpha leader in history. He's a pure blood alpha and is Mated with his soulmate, whose pure blood omega. The pack Alpha is none other than Min Yoongi and his mate, the pack Luna is Min Taehyung.

They have been Mated for 3 years now. Yoongi is very possessive and protective when it comes to Taehyung. And his Omega is the same. Everyone in their pack adores the couple.

Yoongi's younger brother Hoseok is an omega who is Mated with his two mates, Jungkook an Alpha and Jimin a Beta. Taehyung's older brother Kim Seokjin is also Mated with an Alpha named Kim Namjoon. They all have been living together since childhood. It was obvious from the start whose gonna end up together as couple.

Anyways, let's get back to Yoongi. As he was busy changing some rules, he felt his mate mark burning. He hissed and stood up which alerted everyone in the room. Jungkook and Namjoon were also there. They knew something must of happened so they both dismissed the meeting and walked towards their best friend and also Alpha.

"What happened Yoongi? Is something wrong?", Namjoon asked to which Yoongi looked at him and said, "My mate mark started to burn suddenly. It means Tae needs me right now! I hope he isn't hurt or something!". After that he ran out of the meeting room, Jungkook and Namjoon behind him. In a hurry, Yoongi forgot to mind
link Taehyung as he was so worried and just want to be near his mate as soon as possible.

As he reached his home, he quickly opened it with their home let and walked inside. He frantically looked here and there to find his baby but when he couldn't, he felt more distress. He was about to yell his mate's name when he got a sniff of his mate's rose and strawberry scent.

He ran towards their bedroom where the scent was strong and was coming from. Without wasting a second, he bursts inside their bedroom only to find his baby curled up on their bed in a ball whimpering.

Yoongi's POV:
As soon as I entered our bedroom, I felt my heart drop. My baby was curled up on our bed whimpering in pain. I quickly closed the door and speed walked towards him. He must of sniffed my after rain and cinnamon scent as he quickly picked his head and looked at me. I saw his teary eyes and trembling lips making my heart break. He made grabby hands towards me.

Without thinking twice, I picked him up and sat him on my lap. He quickly buried his face in my neck where my scent gland is. It always calms him down. I just wrapped my arms around him and let him do whatever he wants while whispering sweet calming words in his ears.

After half an hour, I felt him calming down. I have already minlinked Jungkook and Namjoon and they left to their own homes where their mates are waiting for them. I made him look at me and said, "What happened Baby? Why were you crying? Did you hurt yourself or did someone said something to you? Tell your Alpha bub. I'll handle everything I promise". I then kissed his whole face making him giggle.

I smiled at that and then finally our lips touched. I felt him melting in my arms. After sometime, we pulled away and I caressed his cheeks. He smiled and blushed. "I'm sorry for scaring you Alpha. I'm not hurt and no one said anything to me I promise. It's just that from the morning I'm feeling my tummy hurting. It was not bad at that time but now it's so bad that it was hard for me to bare", he said looking down now playing with my finger rings with a cute pout.

"Awww baby. You don't have to apologize bubba. It's not your fault. You were just in pain and that's why I felt our mate mark burning. I was so worried that something bad happened to you. You know how much you mean to me baby. I can't imagine my life without you baby", I said looking into his beautiful eyes. Both of us have tears in our eyes.

Taehyung and our family (including Namjoon, Jungkook and Jimin) are the only ones who have seen my vulnerable side. We all are like a family. After my parents sudden death, they are ones who took care of Hoseok and I. Without them, we wouldn't be what we are today.

I came out of my thoughts when I felt Tae wiping my tears with a cute smile on his face. "Don't cry Alpha. I know what you're thinking. I can feel it through our bond. It was all in the past yoonie. Let's focus on our present and our beautiful happy future. I promise you'll never walk this path of life alone. I love you so much too Alpha. And it's painful to even think about anything without you in it", he said now he was one crying, his head on my chest holding me tightly with his tiny hands.

He's right. I should focus on our present and our upcoming future instead of letting my past destroy it. I wrapped my arms around his waist and picked him up. I walked towards our bathroom and cleaned him. After that I went downstairs with Tae still in my arms. I sat down on sofa and made Tae sit on my lap.

I called our pack doctor. He's one of hoseok's mate named Park now Jeon Jimin. After getting Mated, both Hoseok and Jimin wanted to take jungkook's last name. Anyways, after 3 bells he picked up.

(Bold: Yoongi, Italics: Jimin)

On call ~~

Hello Yoongi hyung?

Hey Jimin. How are you? How's Hoseok and Jk?

I'm fine hyung! Hobi and kookie are also good! How about you and taetae?

Thats good to hear Jimin! I'm good. Actually Tae is having tummy pain since morning. And it's getting quite painful now. Can you come and check him?

Oh my poor bear! Don't worry hyung. I'm on my way! I'll be there in 10.

Thank you Jimin. We're waiting for you then. Bye!

You don't have to thank me hyung. See you soon. Bye!

Call ended~~

' I hope it's nothing serious!' I thought as I pulled Tae more closer to me.

To be continued~~

(And this is what their wolves looks like)

Yoongi's Wolf

Taehyung's Wolf

Taehyung's Wolf