I'll Always Be There For You💜💜 (Yoonkook)

A/n's POV:
'Hyungie! I'm leaving for University', a boy yelled as he was walking towards the door but stopped when he heard a voice making him turn around. 'Kookie did you have your breakfast? I don't want you to go uni empty stomach ', a man said coming in front of the boy smiling.

'I did jagi. Don't worry. I know my yoonie don't want me to skip my meals', the boy named Kookie said pulling the man in his arms making him shy and giggle.

Let me introduce them to you lovelies! So the boy Kookie is Jeon/Min Jungkook. And the Man is Min Yoongi. They both are married for 2 years now. It was arranged at first but soon they both fell head over heels for eachother. Jungkook wanted to take yoongi's surname as he loves it a lot. Even though they are married, they don't go university together. You might ask why? Because there relationship is secret. No one knows in Uni that they are married. Yoongi is a math Professor and Jungkook is a student.

'you will come at lunch time right?', Yoongi asked pouting. Jungkook cooed at his cute husband and pecked his pout. 'ofcourse baby. You know that I don't like having my meals without you', jk said making Yoongi to blush. 'I know. I also don't like eating without you Kookie. You know Kookie, sometimes I really just want to tell everyone that I'm married to you but I don't want them to make fun of me or worse do something as you are loved by mostly whole University ', Yoongi said now tears running down his cheeks.

It breaks jungkook's heart seeing his husband like this. He wiped his tears and said, 'Jagi don't cry. You know I don't like seeing you like this. I understand you baby. I know you're scared and it's ok as long as you're ok. I love you and you love me. That's what matters most bub. And about those people trying to make fun of you or hurt you, I swear if they do something like this again, I won't hesitate to beat them! I don't care if they'll expelled me'.

It made Yoongi cry more and he hugged his husband tightly. Jungkook rubbed his back and said some sweet calming words. After sometime, he calmed down making jk to pull away. 'Now no more tears ok jagi? Smile for me now', Jk said. Yoongi looked at his husband and showed him his cute gummy smile.