Miss You (Sope)

The pics I used and will use in future in my ffs are not mine. Credit goes to the rightful owner!! Enjoy!💜💜

?? P.O.V
                  I was sleeping peacefully while strong arms were wrapped around me, making me feel warm and safe. I opened my eyes as sun was shining through our room's window disturbing my sleep. I rubbed my eyes and looked at my left side just to met with a handsome face. Opss!! I forgot to introduce myself!! Hey there! I'm Jung Yoongi. And the handsome face I just mentioned is my husband Jung Hoseok. I'm a cat Hybrid.

We have been married for 2 years now. I met Hobi at a cafe where I worked. It was love at first sight for both of us. After that day, Hobi would come everyday and one day finally he asked me out. I was shocked at first but of course I agreed as I also loved him.

At date, I told him that I'm a cat Hybrid expecting him to be disgusted and leave me there like everyone else. But he just smiled and said it doesn't matter to him and nothing will change. I was beyond happy to know that. So after dating for a year, he proposed me and obviously I said yes and we got married.

At first, his parents didn't accept our marriage as I was a Cat Hybrid but slowly they started to accept us after seeing how happy their son was with me. Now they adore me!! Oh you must be thinking about my parents, well I lost them in a car accident when I was only 15.

Anyways!! I was about to get up but two strong arms pulled me back and hold me tightly. I looked up and saw my hubby looking at me with his sunshine smile which always makes my heart melt. I blushed and hide my face in his strong chest hearing a deep chuckle from him.

"Good morning my kitty!", Hobi said with his deep morning voice. I looked up and smile. "Good morning hubby!", I said. We stayed in each others arms for a while, loving the warm feeling. After sometime I sat up and stretched making my white cat ears show and my white fluffy tail wrapped around my tummy. I saw Hobi getting out of bed to get ready for his work but not before giving me my morning kiss.

I smiled and also get up from bed heading downstairs to make breakfast for us. I started making pancakes with eggs and bacon. Hobi loves to drink coffee in morning as it makes him feel more energetic and awake. After making breakfast, I set the table. I took orange juice from the fridge as I don't like coffee or tea in mornings.

As I was putting the orange juice jug on table, I heard footsteps coming towards kitchen. I looked up and saw Hobi all dressed up in his suit looking hot like always.

 I looked up and saw Hobi all dressed up in his suit looking hot like always

(Hobi's outfit)

He sat down on the chair while I did same. We have some chats while eating breakfast. Hobi doesn't know this but I always feel sad whenever he leaves for his work. I always feel alone and because of me being an introvert, I also don't have any friends. Actually I don't care about that as I only feel safe and comfortable around Hobi and of course his family. I don't want to show my sadness whenever he leaves as I know how he is. If I'll tell him about it, he'll leave everything for me and that's what I don't want.