Yes I do! 💜💜 (Taegi)

A/n's POV:
'Are you sure we should do this Tae?', a beautiful man asked his boyfriend looking worried. His boyfriend got up from the sofa and hugged his baby to calm him down. 'Don't be nervous baby! We have been dating eachother for 2 years now. I think it's the right time to tell our family too!', Tae said making the beautiful man in his arms sigh and nod.

He smiled and kissed his baby, making him smile. After that they both left for work. They are going me meet Tae's parents tonight.

Let me introduce my lovelies! So the beautiful man is Min Yoongi. He's a Model in Kim Fashion Industries. And the other man Tae is Kim Taehyung, his boyfriend and owner of Kim Fashion Industries. They have been dating eachother for 2 years. They fell in love with eachother the day Yoongi was selected as his final Model. Now they want their parents to know about it too! So let's get back to our story!!

After Photoshoot ~~

As the photoshoot was done, Yoongi quickly left to see his boyfriend and have their lunch together. Everyone in company knows about their relationship. Soon he reached Taehyung's office. He took a deep breath and knocked.

Taehyung's POV:
I was doing some work on my laptop while waiting for my baby when I heard someone knock the door. I said the person to 'come in' still working. I was busy when I heard my baby's voice making me look up.

I smiled and stood up. I pulled my baby in arms, hugging him tightly. I heard him giggle and relax in my arms. I rubbed his back and then picked him up. I walked towards the sofa and sat down with Yoongi in my lap.

I then started feeding him and myself our lunch. I know he must be hungry as we didn't get time in the morning to eat breakfast and he also had 3 photoshoots today. My poor kitten.

Sometime later, we both finished our lunch and now we're cuddling on sofa. Yoongi still have 1 photoshoot left that's at 4:00pm.

'Baby are you tired? We can cancel your shoot and go home', I asked him making him nod sleepily. I chuckled and pecked his forehead, picking him up in koala style. He buried his face in my neck with his arms and legs wrapped around me.

I left my office with my usual cold face. On the way, I told my secretary to cancel the last shoot to which he nodded. I walked out of the building and sat inside my car. I nodded at the driver to leave.

At home~~

Right now I'm in our room getting ready for the dinner we'll have with my parents. I'm excited but also nervous. I know my parents are really open minded people when it comes to things like these but still I'm nervous.

Well if we talk about Yoongi then he's literally panicking. I have tried my best to keep him calm but seems like it's not working.

I sigh and went towards my baby whose throwing literally every single cloth he have in his closet out. I back hugged him making him stop. I started whispering soft calming words. I felt him relaxing after some time.

I turned him around in my arms and looked at his beautiful cat eyes. 'Calm down bun. Why are you so nervous? I told you my family is open minded. They won't judge us baby. Trust me. And if by any chance they didn't accept us which I highly doubt but if they didn't then it's ok. We have eachother that what matters most. I love you and you love me. We don't need anyone to accept us or be with us. I want to spend my whole life with YOU. So don't stress to much baby', I said.

Yoongi was a crying mess in my arms. I also have tears running down my cheeks. Even though I show that I don't care what our family will react, somewhere in me wants them to accept us. I don't want us or any of us to cut ties with them.