His Husband 💜💜 (Namjin)

5 years later~~

A/n's POV:
It's been 5 years now. After that day, Namjin started dating. Their family and friends were so happy for them. Some of the students shipping them together but their were some who were jealous.

They dated for 2 years and after graduation, they got married. Their friends and siblings also got married after them. Yoongi got married with Hoseok and Jungkook got married with both Jimin and Taehyung.

All of them are living together in a mansion. Right now Jin, Hoseok and Jungkook are sitting in living room after sending their husbands to work. They decided to watch movies as they don't have anything to do.

Jin is 5 months pregnant, Jungkook 7 months and Hoseok 2 months. There husbands banned them from doing any work either outside or inside the mansion. They also hired maids to take care of everything so they have nothing to do.

'Hyungie I want banana milk and chocolate cake', Jungkook said while looking at Jin with a pout. Jin called the maid and asked if they have the things jk needed. She checked and told him that they don't have any of it making jk to tear up.

Hobi quickly but carefully hugged jk to calm him down while Jin called Namjoon.

On call~~

(Bold : Jin, Italics: Namjoon)

Hey baby. What's wrong? Everything alright?

Joonie~~~ is Tae and others with you?

Yes baby. They are with me. Why?

Can you put it on speaker please?

Sure bun. Here it's on speaker

Kim Taehyung Kim Jimin!

Ummmm ye-s hy-ung?

Did you forget to refill the freaking fridge?!

Hy-ung that ummm

Do you know because of your carelessness, Kookie is crying

What?! Why is he crying? Is he alright? Hy-ung say something!

He's fine you idiot but did you forget that he's pregnant?

...........

He's craving banana milk and chocolate cake but all thanks to you we don't have any of it!

Hyung don't worry. We'll be there with his things in 5 mins. Do you and Hoseok hyung want something?

Good! Umm yeah can you bring strawberry cake for me and donuts for Hobi?

Sure hyung! We'll be there soon! Take care all of you

You all too! See you soon. Bye

Bye hyung

Call ended ~~

Jin's POV:

As soon as the call ended, Jin turned towards hopekook, seeing them cuddling now and Jungkook looks calm but he's still sniffling sometimes. I smiled at them and said, 'Don't worry Kookie, Taetae and jiminie are coming home with your food bun. Now don't be sad bunny'.

I saw Jungkook's mood changing from sad to all happy bunny. He's adorable!! I then looked at Hobi and saw him pouting. I coo at him and said, 'Now why my sunshine is being all pouty hmmm? Tell hyungie '.

He looked at me pouting and said, 'what about others? Are they not coming back too? I was craving some donuts but I don't want to disturb yoonie '. Awww such a sweetheart.