Arranged Marriage (Taekook) 🐰🐯

A/n's POV:
'Son are you sure you're ok with this marriage?' , a man asked his son looking worried as he didn't want to force his precious and only son for the marriage he arranged with his best friend's son.

'Yes Appa. I'm sure about it and I honestly trust your choice so don't worry!', the son replied with his cute bunny smile.

Ok let me clear it for you guys. The man here is Mr. Jeon whose the second biggest CEO in whole South Korea. And the boy with whom Mr. Jeon was talking is Jeon Jungkook, his son.

Even though he's hella rich, he still want to do something on his own. And he did! He's now the owner of his Cafe which is quite famous in Seoul. Recently, his dad told him that he had arranged the marriage of him with his friend Kim Namjoon's Son.

At first jk was hesitant but then he agreed as he trusts his dad blindly. He knows his dad will always think the best for him. That's what was happening before. Mr. Jeon want to make sure that his Son is not doing this marriage because of some force. But now he relieved and happy after he heard his son's reply.

'I'm glad son that you agreed to it. He's a nice person. I'm sure he'll take good care of you', Mr.Jeon said.

Jungkook nodded and the duo started to eat their breakfast while chatting. You'll must be wondering where's jk's mom, well she a doctor and yesterday she had night duty so she's still not home yet. Anyways, let see what our Kim family is doing.

In Kim Mansion ~~

Here a handsome man was sitting in his room doing some work on his laptop when he heard his door knocked. He looked up and told the person to 'come in'. As soon as the door opened, he saw his Papa (Jin) coming inside.

He smiled and said, "Morning Papa. Is breakfast ready?". His Papa sat beside him and said, "Good morning bear. Yes the breakfast is ready. That's why I came here to call you. You dad is also almost ready".

Let me introduce you all to Kim family. Papa Kim Seokjin is a stay at home parent. Dad Kim Namjoon is the CEO. His company is no.1 in whole South Korea. And then there's Kim Taehyung, CEO of his own self made company which is also no.1 in Korea.

Taehyung prefers to live with his family. Just yesterday his parents told him about the arranged marriage with their friend's son. Taehyung didn't have anyone in his life so he agreed. Anyways, let's go back to our story.

Taehyung nodded as Jin left the room. He quickly took a shower, changed his clothes and went downstairs.

Time skip~~

(Taehyung's Company)

Taehyung's POV:
Today I only have 2 meetings and after that I'm free. I was thinking about meeting my soon to be husband today. Papa gave me his work address. I haven't seen him yet but from what I heard, he's seems like a really nice guys. Well I'll visit his cafe today.