-author's note

Hey my loves,

Wow. I don't even know where to begin. One whole year. I've been writing this book for one whole year. I can't believe it's finally over. I can't accept it either. 

This book holds a special place in my heart and I can only hope it becomes something special for you all too. I know there are flaws. I know there are inconsistencies. And I promise I will get my lazy ass to edit this whole thing once more. But if you've ever felt like this book is a safe space for you to escape reality, at least once through the entirety of it, then my wish has come true. And that's all I could've ever wanted.

I'm so so thankful to every single one of you who took time out of your days to sit and read through these hundred chapters and everything in between. I mean it when I say I love you guys so so much and you all mean the world to me. 

I'm so so thankful to Chana, who gave me the push needed to get into writing. I'm so so thankful to Vi, who has always been the support I need even though she is hundreds of miles away from me. I'm so so thankful for Neo, my boyfriend, the love of my life, for encouraging me and tolerating all the ups and downs of my writing process.

I'm especially so so thankful to 

authorjannat

ketchup-hater

Scarlett1243

for being my readers for a really, really long time and waiting for days and months for updates. You guys have been my fuel to never give up and I'll forever be grateful for that.

If any of you ever produce any artwork on this book, please do bring it to my knowledge via dms and I will be the happiest thing in the world and gladly add it to the fanart book I have for CURSED on my profile.

Also, as you've seen from the last part, there will be a second book to CURSED and I hope all of you stick around to see what goes down in it.

ALSO, there will be a short book which dives into the story of Lucifer and Lilith that I will publish sometime soon. To be honest, I don't know how the fuck I'm gonna do all that amidst my studies but I promise I will because I love writing and I love you guys and I want to do it for you and for me.

I'll keep you all updated through the announcements about the releases and such but for now. I think it's time to say goodbye to

CURSED: FROM THE BEGINNING

T H E    E N D