-(79) mother of my children

ZILLIAH is holding Vivianne in her hands, rocking her back and forth, her whole attention devoted to this tiny human who giggles up at her. She could even give Draco a run for his money, and he'd love every second of it. The little girl is clothed in a little white frock, with a white bow on her head, and she looks like a damn miracle.

"Isn't she beautiful?", Aneesia mumbles, her tone holding all the warmth and proudness of a mother, as she appears behind them wearing a long dark blue dress, held by thin straps around her neck. And Zilliah can't help but snap her head at her and stare for a moment in pure awe.

It's truly unreal to think of how women yield the power to make a whole human being inside of their bodies. People, too often, say women "carry" these babies, and have grown accustomed to that phrase, but when you think about it, that's far from the truth. Every single cell of this whole new organism is made inside the mother's womb, as it latches onto her body like a hardcore parasite, draining the mother of all the nutrients and energy she intakes and using that to grow itself. It's actually creepy when you think of it that way. But the pure joy it brings those mothers makes it seem all okay.

Well, most mothers, anyway.

"Yes, she's beautiful", Zilliah breathes, snapping back to her senses and looking back at the beauty in her hands- the beauty she and Draco are going to be godparents to in a few hours. She couldn't control her excitement over it, not even with the curse reigning within her and tiring her down with even the slightest movement.

This is special to her. And she isn't letting some fucked up magic get in the way of that.

Blaise appears beside Aneesia, a wide smile on his face despite the dark circles underneath his eyes. No one ever told taking care of a baby was an easy task but he looks happy about it. He loves his child too much to even bother complaining about the sleepless nights and constant diaper changes. It's evident from the way he holds Viv and plays with her or helps her sleep or reads to her or talks utter gibberish like he has completely lost his senses. He runs his hand down the dark blue shirt hugging his frame, tucked into a black formal pant beneath, and asks, "Where is Draco?"

Almost like he was waiting for his cue, Draco waltzes in through the door of the hut, his hands inside the pockets of his black pants. Aneesia had set blue as the color theme for the event so he was wearing a simple light blue shirt that seems to be stitched right down to the exact millimeter to fit him. And Zilliah, well, she just stares.

It's not like anybody could blame her for it either. He was a bloody spectacle, demanding attention everywhere he went. And he would get it. He would always get it from her.

Tough luck, Viv. This competition's harder than you thought.

"Good morning", he mumbles out in a cheerful tone to Blaise and Aneesia. It's only after he lets his eyes glance upon Zilliah, that she instantly picks up the distress in them.

However, he covers it up quickly and plasters a smile onto his face, taking her from head to toe. He tilts his head, the corner of his lips twitching upwards. Zilliah, herself, was wearing a light blue dress that extended to her knees, with white flowers bordering the low neckline. It was simple, nothing too glossy or shiny, but he seems to be absolutely enamored by it- by her.

"If you're done eye-fucking her, maybe we can actually get going to the cathedral?", Blaise comments, diverting both their attention to him. He laughs a little too as Draco pulls his features into a solid scowl.

Draco rolls his eyes and walks up to Zilliah, and pecks her on the cheek before doing the same to Vivianne who giggles at it. "Well, that's highly hypocritical of you, mate. Because last time I checked, this kid's name is not Vivianne Malfoy. It's Vivianne Carlson-Zabini."