Chapter 67: The Aura Within

En başından başla

May frowns a little as she moans in a childish tone "Oh come on, that's not the Sere I know. You can get pretty wild when you have a drink I know!"

Serena giggles a little at the point and replies "I know I can be, I literally blacked out in Hoenn remember?"

Dawn raises an eyebrow and questions "Come to think of it, how come your not going out to celebrate?"

Serena takes a small sigh before she admits with a sheepish smile on her face "I'm just really tired and I don't have the energy. Plus, all the parties we can go to are extremely formal. Sure we can go out somewhere less fancy, but then I'd have to deal with being surrounded by fans and being cat called. I'm not going to lie, I only really like going out somewhere to party if I'm with Ash. He just makes sure I'm safe and that I don't do anything silly. Plus, fans tend to leave us alone when we're together."

May smiles a little as she takes in Serena's point. While seeing Ash as the responsible one is not something she thought she'd ever say, it does make sense in this scenario. She shakes her head and replies "Well, I guess that makes sense."

Dawn nods in agreement and adds "It sucks we can't really go anywhere, but I guess it is what it is."

Serena smiles a little as she feels a thought float into her head. She feels excitement brew in her veins as she exclaims "I've got an idea of how we could celebrate tomorrow, but I'll need you guys to help me."

May smirks a little and replies "We're all ears Serena."

Dawn nods and adds "Your the queen your majesty, so what's the orders?"

Serena thinks it over for a second before she exclaims "Why don't you two come and watch the movie with us. We can discuss this more while we do. It'll be fun I promise."

May's smirk grows a little wider as she cryptically replies "It's a good thing we came prepared then."

Suddenly, May and Dawn take out two sets of bags from behind their backs. Serena gazes into the bags and instantly giggles a little. Inside the bags, she can spot various snacks, takeaway Pizzas, various bottles of alcohol and even two sets of pyjamas.

The Kalos queen shakes her head a little as she exclaims with happiness in her voice "Looks like we've got a slumber party on our hands."

Dawn chuckles at the statement before she replies "My favourite type of party."

Serena smiles as she gestures for May and Dawn to enter her hotel room. The two oblige and immediately set to work on making this a perfect slumber party.

They lay out the snacks and alcohol all over the room as they pours themselves a drink. They move furniture closer to Serena's temporary bed to make room for everyone.

They soon change into their pyjamas and send out all their Pokémon to relax.

They soon all find a comfy spot as they watch the movie, while discussing Serena's master plan for tomorrow's celebration.
_______________________________

Intro

The next morning, the contest trio are up and about bright and early as they prepare for Serena's big plan.

After doing the usual morning routine, they make a few phone calls to gather up their fellow performers. They all meet up in the hotel, as Serena explains the plan.