Chapter 66: Ultraclass Finale

Start from the beginning

Pikachu pumps a fist in the air and shouts in a happy tone "Pika pika!"

Riolu makes a similar motion as Pikachu as he happily shouts "Riolu!"

Ash smiles at his girlfriend's positive attitude to his training and replies "Thanks beautiful, so you all ready for tomorrow."

A small hint of determination coats Serena's face as she exclaims "As ready as I'll ever be. I'm still not sure what I've got to do tomorrow with the format, but I'm prepared for whatever it is. Tomorrow is my speciality, performing. It's my job to pull back as many points as I can!"

Ash can't help but grin at Serena's determination as he pumps his fist and replies with clear optimism in his tone "Well whatever it is, I'm sure you'll be great. Your gonna be so good tomorrow that I get excited just thinking about it!"

Serena giggles her cute giggle Ash loves so much at the Alola champion's enthusiasm. She looks into his eyes through the phone screen and replies in a joyful tone "Thanks Ashy!"

Ash smiles a little more as he exclaims"No problem my angel. Let's just hope that they don't make you pick someone from the crowd to perform with you tomorrow."

Serena hears her boyfriend's point and can't help but have a little playful fun with him. She raises her eyebrow slightly and remarks "No offence Ash, but I wouldn't pick you. Your definitely a knight and not a dancer."

Ash chuckles a little at Serena's small dig and replies "Non taken beautiful. So, any plans for tomorrow."

Serena places a playful smirk on her face as she remarks in a slightly teasing tone "Now Ash, if I told you that then it would ruin the surprise."

Ash hears the tease in Serena's voice and decides to play along with their little game. He places an exaggerated frown on his face and moans "But Serena. I want to know what cool stuff your going to do."

Serena looks into her boyfriend's pleading eyes and can't help but feel a twinge of guilt. She shakes her head a little and breaks as she exclaims "Okay I'll tell you something. I don't know what performances I'll be doing because of the rules. But if I can use my own music again, then I have a new song ready to use."

Ash feels his interest peak as he hears about Serena's new music. While he is obviously biased, she has the best voice he's ever heard. She sings like an angel and the lyrics always bring joy to his ears. The Alola champion raises an eyebrow a little as he questions "When did you get time to write and record more music? I'm super excited to hear it either way."

Serena smiles at her boyfriend's clear love for her singing as she explains "I wrote the song ages ago when I was traveling Hoeen. I only decided to get it recorded last week at a studio on Poni island. I've got the track ready and it's all edited. Now I just need to play it."

Ash beams a brighter smile as his body fills with excitement at the prospect of hearing Serena's new song. He grins a little in anticipation as he exclaims "It sounds awesome Serena. So, what's the song about?"

Serena places a mischievous grin on her face as she wags her finger in a teasing manner and replies "Now that would be too much information. But when you do hear it I need you to carefully listen to the lyrics. If you do, then you'll understand what it's about."

Ash let's off a small sigh of disappointment at being left hanging. He soon shakes it off as he exclaims "Well either way, I'm really excited to hear it. I'm just excited to see you perform in general. You always look so cool on stage, not to mention absolutely gorgeous as well."

Serena giggles a little at the compliment as she replies "Thanks, and you look pretty handsome too. Even if you are a little sweaty. Make sure you shower when your back at the pokemon centre. If you don't then Pikachu , please shock him for me to remind him okay?"