Chapter 113. | fashion week ii.

Start from the beginning

"Alright, all done." Giselle smiled. "Once you're finished eating, get dressed. Mrs. Kim, you're up next." Alison instructed us. "Okay, great." My mom said as she stood up from the bed and walked over to the hair and makeup chair.

"Am I also wearing Chanel?" My girlfriend asked my manager in disbelief. "Of course. What else would you be wearing? What did you think the fitting was for?" My manager laughed. Santana's widened at the news.

"I'm wearing Chanel? Really?" My girlfriend asked once again in disbelief. "Yes." I laughed as I walked over to my manager. "I forgot how much I liked her outfit." I smiled as my stylist handed Santana her outfit for the day.

It didn't take her too long to get ready since the outfit was fairly simple to put on. Once she was dressed, she sat down in the hair chair. While they're still getting ready, I'm going to film a 'Get Ready With Me' video for Vogue.

When my manager Alison told me that Vogue wanted to film a video with me, I nearly fell out of my seat. It's honestly such an honor and an amazing opportunity for me.

Obviously, both Santana and my mother are going to be in the video. It's only right since both of them are attending the show with me. Once my microphone was properly hooked up, filming began.

I opened my hotel room door and smiled at the camera. "Hi, Vogue this is Jennie. I'm in Paris for fashion week. Come get ready with me." I smiled as I opened the door wide enough for the cameraman to enter.

We walked further into my hotel room and saw both my mother and Santana getting glammed up by our hair and makeup team.

"These are two of the most precious people in my life. My beautiful mother and legendary model, Ashley Kim, and my beautiful girlfriend, Santana Lopez." I smiled as I kissed both of them on the cheek.

"Okay, all done." Marcus, one of my makeup artists said to Santana. "Thank you." My girlfriend smiled as she stood up from the chair. I sat down next since I still needed to get ready.

"It's my first time attending Paris Fashion Week, and I'm excited and nervous." I said to the camera as Marcus was touching up my makeup.

"I'm based in New York City so, I've been to a few shows here and there. At first, it was a challenge to learn how I should conduct myself but after my third show, I got the hang of it." I expressed.

"All in all, it was a very exciting and surreal experience." I smiled. The film crew stopped rolling once they got all the footage they needed for this portion of the video. They began filming once I was finished.

"So, I'm done with my hair and makeup now. For my makeup, we wanted to do various shades of pink and a mixture of a few other colors." I smiled at the camera.

"Since I have some sparkly eye makeup on, we wanted to keep the rest of my face a little matte. The inspiration for my hair was my mom. She always used to wear her hair like this when she was up and coming in the fashion industry." I smiled.

After I filmed this bit, they took a few up close pictures of my hair and makeup. They then gave me a retro camcorder where I filmed Santana and I posing and messing around a bit in the bathroom.

My mom even jumped in a few of our shots. Once that was over, I finally got dressed. After I got dressed, I had a few touch-ups on my hair and makeup before we carried on with the filming.