Chapter 113. | fashion week ii.

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

(Jennie's OOTD)

113 ;
J E N N I E

"Good morning, baby." I greeted my girlfriend as she entered the morning. "Good morning." Santana smiled as she walked over to me while I was talking to my manager, Alison. She's breaking down today's agenda.

Today's the day, Santana, my mother, and I are attending the Chanel show for Paris Fashion Week. Later, we're gonna attend the after party and then, we're gonna grab some dinner with a few of my friends.

Today's gonna be a pretty eventful day. "Here. You need to eat something or else you won't be eating anything until the after-party." My mother said as she handed me a plate of breakfast.

She handed me a plain bagel, with a side of eggs, sliced fruit, a few pieces of sausage, and a few scoops of vanilla yogurt with honey drizzled on top. Santana had the same thing.

Since she was getting her makeup done before me, she had to eat while they did her makeup. She'll get her hair done once she finishes getting dressed. While I had got to eat as I waited for my interview to start.

"You two are tearing that up, you guys must've been hungry." Alison, my manager teased as she was sitting down in one of the available chairs. "We are." Santana laughed.

"We meant to go get something to eat after yesterday's fitting but when we came back to the hotel, we were out like a light." I added. "Is this your first Paris show?" Marcus, our hairstylist asked.

"Yes." I smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror. "I wanted to experience it with Santana." I smiled. "After our fitting, Jennie was like; Babe! We're going to tell our kids about this." Santana laughed.

"That's so cute." Giselle, our makeup artist smiled. "How long have you two been together?" Marcus asked. "Officially? Since our junior year. Publicly? Since our senior year." I answered as I continued to eat my breakfast.